Stuck at losing the rest of the weight

sibleychic
on 2/12/16 3:47 pm
RNY on 02/26/14

I'm 12months post surgery I've lost 192lbs but now the weight loss has tapered off what can I do to get rid of the remaining lbs I watch what I eat stay within the nutritional guidelines but the scale hasn't moved in months. I'm not gaining but I'm not losing either this is so frustrating does anyone have some suggestions I could really use them at this time

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/16 4:51 pm - CA

The window in which we lose the most weight after surgery is between 18-24.   Now, we have to work harder at losing and that means focusing on dense proteins, weight/measuring our food.  Keeping a journal of the foods you eat, so you can cut wht is not necessary.    If you can do that as well as cut any simple carbs and all sugar, you could start to lose again, with exercise.    Stick to a support system either online or in person too.  It is vital. 

I myself have had regain in the last two years and I am working on getting that off.   This surgery is not a miracle cure, it is definitely a tool.  

Nik

sibleychic
on 2/12/16 8:20 pm
RNY on 02/26/14

Thank you Nik for the tips I will start my journal again and measure my food hopefully that with exercise I will see the scale move down again wish me luck

Most Active