Subway

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/16 6:22 am
RNY on 09/26/16

Just an FYI for  any of you that need to get a good breakfast on the run. Most Subways stores will make you a sub without the bread for breakfast! I can get one egg white with cheese and bacon for under 5.00. it is delicious! When I am able to move on to fresh vegetables I will have them throw some spinach and tomatoes on there! I came across this accidentally when I was doing my pre-op and ordered sandwich and she  asked what kind of bread I said it doesn't make any difference since I will be removing the bread and feeding to the birds anyway.. she said there are MANY people who do not eat bread and most ( not all) Subway stores will cater to your diet needs!

I do not do this often and mostly have a hard boiled egg already here at my office or I make a healthy breakfast at home but since i opted to get on my treadmill this morning( yea, me) I ran out of time.. 

Just thought this might be helpful to some one!

Brandi Girl
on 12/8/16 11:42 am
WLS on 10/18/11

GREAT to know! Thank you. Always looking for low carb options when I'm on the go. I can be what I call a 'lazy low carb' eater :/ Don't always have time or energy to make best low carb meals so always looking for idea's that are at least not filled with carbs.

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/16 11:45 am
RNY on 09/26/16

For me it has to mindful practice and way of life.... and kind of hard work sometimes!

Hammer_Down
on 1/14/17 10:55 am, edited 1/14/17 2:56 am
VSG on 10/27/16

I see this member's account is deactivated, but Subway will also make any 6" sandwich as salad for an extra buck or two. 

After VSG, the salad will last me 2-3 days, i always get it made with spinach instead of lettuce. It's actually cheaper for me than buying tomatoes, onion, pickles, jalapeño peppers, spinach, cheese, meat, cucumbers and green peppers at the grocery store. 

Edit: i see this is an older post, sorry for not noticing before replying. I'm still new around here.

Freeway philosopher.

Most Active