Newbie Here

palaknotes
on 4/22/18 1:16 am

Obesity is a common issue that has affected people of all ages with sedentary lifestyle. I am Amy, my younger brother and I are going through the same. So I have joined this forum to share and learn other people experiences.

cofoxie
on 5/21/18 3:18 am

Welcome to this forum! You'll meet great people here and will definitely learn a lot but don't forget to share as well. Enjoy!

Emma_Jones
on 6/5/18 12:25 pm

Hello Amy, Most welcome.
I am registered here just now but I am following this forum for last one week. It is just awesome.

Alice H.
on 8/16/18 8:27 pm - Birmingham, AL

Nice to meet you, Amy
I'm a newbie too. So let's share our experiences and get through this together.

LaurieStalder
on 9/19/18 10:13 pm

I do agree with the fact that obesity has affected people of all ages. There are a number of people who are complaining about the obese life and find solutions to overcome it. I personally believe that a regular exercise daily can help a lot in reducing the weight and one should always think to stay fit by adopting various tactics. Like for the people who spend most of their time by sitting in a chair tends to increase more fat. They should immediately start using the ergonomic chairs which helps in maintaining the proper posture of the body. As provided by this website, one can get such chairs at fair deals too. Moreover, eating the vegan diet is also another major factor through which one can reduce their weight.

Most Active