Fatigue

jmilner
on 3/26/06 9:14 pm - Anywhere, MD
I've been out almost a year and a half - but only recently have I begun to seriously experience fatigue, day in, day out, and sleep doesn't cure it. I always feel like I'm about 2 pints low on blood or something. I feel weak all the time. What is the most likely culprit, what can I do to remedy it, and what is the best test to find out what it is?
chrismedio
on 3/28/06 7:04 am - Farmingdale, NY
Gee I hope somebody answers this because I am feeling the same way too...I always make sure I get enough protein. I take my vitamins religiously...and every time I have my blood tested the results are fine. I am at a loss too Peace n Light Chris GOOOAAAAALLLLLL! 140
shakeyourweight
on 3/29/06 7:37 am - Ormond Beach, FL
I can totaly relate! I felt the same way... Now look at me! If you would like to talk, I am always available.. I am a personal motivator, and boy do I know fatigue very well! from 327 to 125 yes I am down now but had the stress of gaining weight back after surgery, taking vitamin but not changing.... now I have completed my journey! I have the best kept secret... is what you need! Do you desire success? Hope you find your dream, if you ever want to talk, I am all ears on line or by phone! Celeste 386-672-1996
ladymharris
on 3/30/06 12:06 am - Riverbank, CA
Have you had a recent blood work-up? I've experienced the same thing, including constantly being cold. This was due to me being low on iron. You may be anemic. I started taking iron supplements along with my regular vitamins and calcium. It's helped tremedously, remember it takes mature blood cells around 90 days...so taking supplements won't be affect right away. It's worth a try to check into it. Good luck, Michelle.
Most Active