Round 2

Robin H.
on 4/5/11 10:50 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
Well I have completed all the initial appointments with Nutitionist, social wortker and nurse practitioner  a while back so today I am off for round 2 with all the same, lets hope i find out what the next step is in this process and it keeps moving forward

Monica M.
on 4/5/11 10:52 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i hope everything goes well for you!

Megan M.
on 4/6/11 2:18 am - Canada
Good Luck, everything should be fine.  I saw SW for the third time yesterday, but now I don't see her until just before I go for surgery (whenever that is!)  I really like the staff in our assessment centre.
Robin H.
on 4/6/11 8:53 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
yep all done with appointments for now everything is good and all i need is the scope completed and then my file will be sent to hamilton i am told to expect a 2 month wait on the scope but i dont need to see the sw or the nurse again, only have to see nutritionist again and have to bring hubby started on vit amin d and calcium citrate and materna so everything is ready........ lets hope i am lucky and i get an early call for the scope

Megan M.
on 4/6/11 11:38 am - Canada
That's great news!  Once the scope is done, the real difficult waiting begins - things never move fast enough when you're at this stage.  Hopefully time will fly for you.
Robin H.
on 4/6/11 10:38 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
I know the pain in waiting is brutal.  I want it now !!!! LOL but i guess it just gives me more time to stock up on necesities and save to pay for the flights of me and my travel companion.  but really wish i was booking those flights tomorrow :)

Most Active
Recent Topics