OT----Never say never(pouch story)

Joyce J.
on 4/11/11 10:41 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi All,
Yesterday there was a thread where someone was asking about getting things stuck and vomitting.
I had said I am almost 6 years out and have only had that happen a couple of times
WELL
On the week end, my boyfriend and I had a Delissio Pizza. Not the best of choices, very doughy, but we had it none the less.
I put the leftovers in the fridge.
I was home alone last night, tired and did not feel like cooking so I took out a slice of the pizza and heated it up.
It went down alright, but awhile later I felt like I had to be sick.
Sorry for the graphics here, but I gagged and gagged and gagged, of course nothing came out because the pizza had already gone through.
I went to bed, woke up 2 hours later feeling perfectly fine
Part of the reason was the pizza was really doughy and I think I just ate it too fast...............................................
So see, none of us are immune LOL
Oh and the box was supposed to have 2 pizzas in it, but only had 1. I think that might have been some kind of divine intervention LOL

Have a great day all

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Karen M.
on 4/11/11 10:47 pm, edited 4/11/11 10:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Did you nuke it or put it in the toaster oven?  I find with leftover pizza I will amost surely get stuck if I nuke it.  So I bake it in the T.O. and it comes out nice and crispy - tiny bites and it works.  I had to laugh about your "divine intervention". Pretty funny.  Either that or you just plain ol' got ripped off.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joyce J.
on 4/11/11 10:55 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Karen

Yep I did it in the toaster oven.
Yep got ripped off LOL, but it was on sale so could have been worse LOL

Take care girlie

flyingwoman
on 4/11/11 10:51 pm
Not fun at all.... glad you are feeling better!

I was kinda hoping that part would go away! Ah well!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 11:01 pm - Canada
Glad you are feeling better.
I find that I cannot tolerate pizza either. I have tried it 3-4 times in the past yr + and everytime I get nauseated. Even thin crust with chicken (maybe lesser of the evils...lol). I figure I just cannot tolerate white dough. A good thing really as I am still temped, after all this time, to eat things that aren't good for me.
Stay well..

Joy
Joyce J.
on 4/11/11 11:04 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there
I am fine with it as long as it is not too doughy.
I order once in awile, but I get from Pizza Nova and the crust is just perfect. I get a medium pizza LOL and it lasts for the week-end, then I am good for months LOL

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 11:09 pm - Canada
I think it's the 'white' flour. Even a wrap makes me feel sick. I shared a chicken wrap with my DIL and after 2-3 bites I started to feel sick. I ate the insides all the same and that went down just fine.
I'm not going to complain....white stuff is still not an ideal choice.
Cheers!
Joy
Most Active
Recent Topics