What Are You Eating/Doing Today?!? (Saturday)

Karlalala
on 6/10/11 7:30 pm - London, Canada
Good Morning ALL!!!!!

Of course I am awake at 5:30am on a Saturday!  Of course.....because I NEVER sleep!  LOL!  Sigh.  Off to do errands all morning (unless for some reason I am able to fall asleep!) and then hanging with my nieces and nephew all afternoon and evening!  We always have fun so I am looking forward to the day!

B - Popcorn
S - 2 eggs poached solid
L - Summer sausage sandwich with mustard
S - Fruit of some kind
D - Homemade  pizza at my sister's to go with movie night!
S - Chips (a treat while at my sister's

Hope everyone else has a great  and happy day!!!!

Karla  - Stayin positive and moving forward!!!

birdiegirl
on 6/10/11 8:48 pm
Hi Karla
Yeah what is it about waking up early on weekends....at least we can get up and read the paper and not race to work

Hope the rain holds because I have a fun fun day ahead with my pals.....100 of us in a golf tourney - great food, drinks and laughs and lots of kibutzing (sp)

B - protein shake

s - cottage cheese and peach slices

l - out - innards of a sandwich

s - hard boiled egg and banana

d - whatever they are serving - will eat protein and veg - and a few glasses of wine

All water and vits and then some

Have a great one

Barb

Karlalala
on 6/10/11 9:20 pm - London, Canada
Barb it's nice to see that I am not the only one up bright and early!  I hope the rain holds out for you too...it sounds like you have a really fun day ahead of you!  Enjoy the pals, golfing, and of course the wine!!!!

sam1am
on 6/11/11 12:09 am
 Oh Barb, I'd like to go out and Kibutz with you sometime!  No one wants to golf with me (I'm terrible), but I'm pretty darn good at kibutzing and drinking wine!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Karen M.
on 6/11/11 12:33 am - Mississauga, Canada
Barb is an extremely fun person to be around.  She tells it like it is, as do I.  Unfortunately, she wouldn't want to golf with me either. LOL 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KristieA
on 6/11/11 12:50 am - Orillia, Canada
Maybe we could alternate as her caddy? ; ) Someone needs to hold the wine while she tees off....

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Karen M.
on 6/11/11 1:01 am - Mississauga, Canada
I'm afraid she wouldn't get much if I were the keeper of the bottle. LOL

Karen

sam1am
on 6/11/11 1:18 am
 You'd  have to fight me for it, Karen! LOL, We could grab Tracey and a few others and drive the cart around, after all, isn't that the best part of golfing?  Then meet at the 19th hole!  Maybe someday!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Karen M.
on 6/11/11 1:24 am - Mississauga, Canada
Road trip!

Karen

Karlalala
on 6/11/11 3:22 am - London, Canada
I'm coming too then!  But I wanna be able to drive the golf cart drunk....just to say that I did.  K thanks.  lol

Most Active
Recent Topics