I don't know how you guys do it.... (pics included)

Chris D.
on 6/25/11 2:44 am - Ottawa, Canada

I had my surgery OOC in November 2008, when OHIP still believed having this done quickly was in the best interest of both the patient and the health care system in Canada.  My doctor sent the application to the powers that be in July, approval was received in August, met with surgeon in September, and had my surgery in November - less than six months from start to finish.  I have been looking at how long some of you have been waiting since you started this journey, and the hoops you are having to jump through, and I don't know that I could have been as patient as you all have been.

Stay strong.  It will all have been worth it. 

Pics included - before surgery and last week.

SURGEONS GOAL - 163 - SURPASSED!

MY GOAL

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Quinns_mommy
on 6/25/11 3:01 am
What an amazing transformation! WTG!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
JJ_
on 6/25/11 3:01 am
Congratulations on your success!

You ask, how do we do it?   It is called NO OTHER CHOICE.  LOL 
DeeCanada
on 6/25/11 3:16 am

WOW, you are then where I am now weight wise, I hope I look as great as you do !!
d

Chris D.
on 6/25/11 3:33 am - Ottawa, Canada
Thank you.  Remember we are all behind you. 
SURGEONS GOAL - 163 - SURPASSED!

MY GOAL

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Sasquach
on 6/25/11 4:39 am - Canada
I just keep telling myself that good things come to those who wait.

Manda M.
on 6/25/11 9:02 am
amen!
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

TraceyM45
on 6/25/11 6:30 am
Thanks for the encouragement, somedays the "weight" is harder than others.  This week has been trying because I have been trying to get walking more and have developed nerve issues in my leg that make it bruttally painful to even do the few blocks I had worked my way up to! 

I just keep telling myself that this time next year I will be motoring along without the pain and the extra jiggles and thigh rub.

You look great.

tera P.
on 6/25/11 8:53 pm - Picton, Canada
Great transformation :)
I was 8 months to the day almost and it all went pretty fast from the Orientation day to the Surgery day :) I wouldn't have wanted it any sooner so that I was able to get preparred .

referral: October 2010, Orientation: Feb 14, Surgeon: March 18
SW, bypass class,dietician:April 29, pre op / surgeon May24 Surgery JUNE 20

CdnGal
on 6/25/11 9:28 pm - Canada
How inspiring!  You look fantastic!
Most Active
Recent Topics