Angel...........calling all Angels

Betty Jo L.
on 7/23/11 7:19 am
 OH Family,

I am looking for an ...does anyone want to take on an overwhelmed, over excited and very stressed person to help guide and give advice when needed? ATTENTION: I am going  at the moment trying to get everything in order. I somewhat feel like things are coming together but I am just not sure.

Thanks you to whoever is willing to be my 

Betty Jo
 Be Happy and live your life to the fullest          
Leanne1
on 7/23/11 7:57 am - Newmarket, Canada
Where are you from?
Karen M.
on 7/23/11 8:41 am - Mississauga, Canada
It doesn't really matter where anyone is from, in my opinion.  That's what email and phones are for!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Leanne1
on 7/23/11 9:06 am - Newmarket, Canada
I know ;) I was only curious :)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Betty Jo L.
on 7/23/11 8:43 am
 I am from Kahnawake Mohawk Territory just on the south shore of Montreal.
Nortonvt1
on 7/23/11 12:56 pm - Ottawa , Ontario, Canada
I am also willing to be your angel - I had my RNY on 11/02/11 and live in Ottawa but am originally from the South Shore - my thoughts and prayers are with you
  Heading for my goal    
linda11665
on 7/23/11 1:53 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 Just saying Sago.......I am originally from Montreal also...My dad was from Oka....

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
highlandbear
on 7/23/11 8:02 am - Canada
I would be very willing to be your angel.
Barb
Betty Jo L.
on 7/23/11 8:46 am
 Barb thanks so much for be coming my .....much appreciated . How do I add you as my angel on my page?
highlandbear
on 7/23/11 10:49 am - Canada
No problem. I am very glad to be your angel. I am not sure how to add angel to your page but let Karen M know and ask her. she will be able to tell you. Leave me a message with your phone number and where you live. I can call without paying long distance charges.  Be willing to give you a shout.
Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics