PATTs done and Optifast starts tomorrow!

Susanne S.
on 7/27/11 6:34 am - London, Canada
Had my PATTs appointment today at Guelph. Everything went well there. I start my optifast tomorrow!
I have seen many posts.... all say lots and lots of ice helps. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I've got a few different SF flavours to add to it, to help with taste...if I need it.

linda11665
on 7/27/11 6:59 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Good luck on your opti fast...I started today....Lots and lots of ice works and lots and lots of water to drink in between will curb you hunger pains.....But the bathroom will become your best friend...for peeing...for me it has been none stop

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Susanne S.
on 7/27/11 8:33 am - London, Canada
So we are in the same boat! I'm sure I'll be running, I'm hoping the optitrots don't kick in till the weekend, would not be fun at work.

Betty Jo L.
on 7/27/11 7:56 am
 Yes, good luck. I been doing ok with the cold water at work for today. I am doing ok so far. Just starving and my brain don't want to work properly lol. I only have the Chocolate flavor and not allowed to have anything but Coffee or Tea. I sure hope I don't end up losing my mind lol.
 Be Happy and live your life to the fullest          
Susanne S.
on 7/27/11 8:36 am - London, Canada
Glad to hear the cold water is working at work. I have ice there so that should help. I bought one of those shaker cups with the ball in it. I've been told they help for mixing things up pretty good.

Betty Jo L.
on 7/28/11 2:24 am
 Where can I find one of those shakers? I been looking and can't find one. Someone said its called a wisk ball or something. I am from the montreal area btw.
 Be Happy and live your life to the fullest          
laura S.
on 7/28/11 3:55 am - London, Canada
Any supplement store will sell them. - GNC, Popeyes, things like that.  They are usually around $10 - $12 around here.

Susanne S.
on 7/28/11 7:48 am - London, Canada
And it works great! mixes it just as well as the bullet. has a metal whisk ball inside.

Most Active
Recent Topics