Can I realy do this!

BrigitteD
on 7/29/11 4:29 am - Sumerstown, Canada
I know that I can't stop people around me to completely change there life still.  It will probably be easier after surgery with the help of my tool.  I remember pregnant with the twins they were so big and took all the space in my tommy that I was never hungry. I even lost weight.  At the end of the pregnancy I had gain 18 ponds and that with 12 ponds of baby's in me.  I remember thinking to myself if this is what this surgery is like I'll be a OK.  Working on getting the junk out of the house but it often comes out like criticism and then the fighting starts.  Maybe it's time for a family meeting this weekend.  Thanks again for the great advice.

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Moselle
on 7/29/11 11:21 am - Athens, Canada
Take one day at a time and just keep your eyes on the prize. You are right that the tool is going to really help you stick with the program. It's not easy but as long as you keep on the straight and narrow you will succeed.  I wish you all the best on your journey. You CAN definitely do this - just remember it's Brigitte-time!  Hugs.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Most Active
Recent Topics