SF Popsicles - a picture, please?

chipmunk_roasting
on 9/16/11 7:47 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

Good evening, all

I've been looking for the (alleged :)) Chapman's sugar free Popsicles in west end Ottawa without success.   I've been to Sobey's and Loblaws and WalMart and Costco and FarmBoy and FreshCo and, well, there's obviously something wrong with me, because I cannot see/find them.  

Would someone please be an angel and scan/post a picture of the package so that I can see what it is I'm supposed to be able to find?

I'm (waaaaaaaay) pre-op, but I'd like to start having SF options, particularly as a diabetic.

Any help would be so much appreciated.

Cheers!

Marilyn

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

trudylam
on 9/16/11 7:52 am - Sudbury, Canada
Here is the link for the Chapman's website.  I usually find them at Sobeys near the gelato and sherbert and specialty stuff.  Good luck. :)

http://chapmans.ca/productsNew.aspx?cat=nosugaradded
onikenbai
on 9/16/11 8:15 am - Canada
Those cone thingies and the ice creams look good in theory, but they have a lot of sugar alcohols. Do they lead to dumping in a lot of people?
ToNewBeginnings
on 9/16/11 8:22 am
"Onikenbai" my translation is a powerful being stepping firmly on the ground. I like it...psst ...I lived in Japan for several years
onikenbai
on 9/16/11 8:32 am - Canada
Not quite... devil sword dance.  It's an Iwate thing.  I lived there for a few years too and am itchin' to go back.

PaulaToronto
on 9/16/11 8:50 am - Toronto, Canada
I don't see them often but I purchased mine at Metro.  However I find the popsicle brand way better and easier to find.  They are less hard and less icey. I can buy those at No Frills, Walmart, Metro.
Kerry F.
on 9/16/11 9:06 am - Bolton, Canada
Go to the Chapman's website and send them an email telling them where you live and the product that you want.  They'll tell you the closest store that carries them.  Good luck.

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Muddymark
on 9/16/11 10:26 am
 I buy mine in the East end of Ottawa at the Giant Tiger.  I have seen several Giant Tiger stores that carry them.

runjoeyrun16
on 9/16/11 10:39 am
i used to get the chapman's no sugar li'l lolly (if you click on trudylam's link, you can click on the picture of it on the sidebar on the left side of the screen, scroll down to the bottom of the bar)
at walmart, but i haven't seen them lately.
now, i will get the no sugar added popsicles (
http://www.popsicle.ca/en/products/freezer.aspx see the "products for the whole family" section)
August 20th, 2009 - Referral for WLS from family doctor
May 17th, 2010 - Orientation at Windsor Hospital
May 26th, 2010 - Appointment with nurse and SW
June 1st, 2010 - Appointment with NUT and doctor
August 31st, 2010 - Follow up with SW, NUT and doctor
October 7th, 2010 - Surgical Education Class
November 2nd, 2010 - Consultation with Dr. Jules Foute Nelong
December 21st, 2010 - SURGERY DAY!
Waterlillimm
on 9/17/11 11:08 am - Perth, Canada
I have YIG store that I buy sugar free Del-Monte popsicles...I find them in most stores and have sure eaten alot of them since my surgery in April.  I have found them everywhere.  I could never locate the Chapman brands and found these ones.  I know that Del-Monte has fat-free ones, but if you look closer there is usually the sugar free ones.

They are about $7. a box but they last me a long time if I keep the grandkids out of them...for them I buy a cheaper brand which keeps them happy.

Good luck
Kate

Most Active
Recent Topics