NSV - I can run!!

Kerry F.
on 9/23/11 8:25 am - Bolton, Canada
Today I ran - really, really ran.  Had a race with my 7-year-old son in the schoolyard to see who'd get to the doors first.  OK, I didn't win, but I RAN ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE YARD.  I didn't stop and I wasn't totally out of breath at the end.  His response was, "Wow Mommy - you're really fast! I never saw you run before."  How's that for victory??  Thank you RNY.

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Tanya T.
on 9/23/11 8:30 am
What a great NSV Kerry makes you feel good about yourself.  Keep up the great work!

Tanya

linda11665
on 9/23/11 9:51 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Isn't it great....I love RNY.....Good for you....

I walked 4kms today.....Isn't it great to beable to do that....

congrats, keep up the great work...

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Eileen C.
on 9/23/11 1:02 pm - Cornwall, Canada
 WOW, what a great NSV, keep up the great job

Take care

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Victorious1
on 9/23/11 1:28 pm, edited 9/23/11 1:29 pm - Leamington, Canada
It's a nice feeling isn't it!!!  Recently I was running at the park with 2 dogs and my son in law commented to my wife who was watching me," I didn't know he could run."  Yep, I can run but haven't been able to for years until after the surgery.  Unfortunately, when I was walking our dog I damaged my knee and now need surgery there too, but, I know that will get better also.
Robin H.
on 9/24/11 4:21 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

Karen W.
on 9/24/11 9:06 am - Canada
Way to go, Kerry!  Those NSV's are even sweeter for me when they involve being able to do something with my son that I couldn't do before.  Congratulations, and keep running!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Nathalie_Can
on 9/24/11 10:43 am
wow wow wow.............so proud of you.  Good job Kerry...loving life with RNY is such a bonus!
This is a great day!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

SilentSue
on 9/25/11 6:53 am
Very impressive. 
Most Active
Recent Topics