one step closer..... I can taste it!

Robin H.
on 10/11/11 2:17 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Well I have signed my consent for surgery!  I will be having an RNY and will be doing 3 weeks of optifast.  I go this afternoon to my surgical oorientation class so 2 hours of learning how to prepare and what to expect after.  Lets hope that now it won't be forever until I hear from Hamilton with the actual surgery date.  Every step a bit closer I can almost taste that opti waiting for me LOL ok well I am optimistic here.

Robin

Monica M.
on 10/11/11 2:22 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
optimistic about the optifast!!! 

i kind of liked it. Took all the guesswork out of eating. hmm..what do i feel ilke having today? nothing.... lol

congrats on making this next step~~

Robin H.
on 10/11/11 2:54 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

I don't expect that I will have a problem with the opti, I like boost and meal replacements drinks so not too worried.  I am worried that it will suck making others thier meals,  Dam kids !!! lol but I like the idea of not worrying about what to eat myself is a bit pleasant i suppose.

Robin

Nathalie_Can
on 10/11/11 2:35 am
yay...getting there...it will go fast...and another comment on Optifast...lol...I loved it...loved the taste, actually miss it AND lost 1lb a day (28 days)...what's not to love...lol

Have fun this afternoon @ orientation!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Robin H.
on 10/11/11 2:55 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
ok so lets see if I follow your lead could be 21lbs

Robin

Tanya T.
on 10/11/11 2:59 am
You day will be here before you know it.  Hamilton is a great hospital I am sure it won't be long now.

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/11 3:40 am - Canada
Wait until the ketosis starts...THEN you will TRULY taste it!
Robin H.
on 10/11/11 10:50 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 yep remember that did atkins about 10 years ago and still can remember lol

greenthumb74
on 10/11/11 4:26 am
Congratulations Robin!!! That's great to hear!  Like you, I'm eagerly awaiting surgery.  Roxanne is too and she called the clinic and they told her that they're booking into December, so let's hope we are one of the lucky ones!  What a Christmas gift that would be!!!!
Keep in touch,
Nancy

Surgery:  November 30/11 w Dr. Scott Gmora at St. Joseph's in Hamilton
Highest Weight:  336lbs                  Current Weight: 250lbs
                          Total Weight Loss: 86lbs 
Robin H.
on 10/11/11 7:02 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 sounds like december or january i asked ron about that too

Robin 

Most Active
Recent Topics