Lana Called

TraceyM45
on 10/12/11 3:18 am

It happened, Lana called and I am booked for surgery on November 4th with Dr. Yelle in Ottawa.  I start optifast this Friday!!!!!

I am so happy, I don't know weather to laugh, cry or dance so I will do all three and hope the neighbours can't see me.   

For all of those waiting for this type of call....
When I met with him yesterday, he said I would be in before Christmas, that they were now doing 40 surgeries per month and were trying to reduce the wait time to 9 months from orientation to surgery! 

Thank you all for your support now and in the year to come.  Oh and if you read this Karen could you add me to the list please.

Tracey 

Brenda T.
on 10/12/11 3:45 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
oh I'm so happy for you Tracey!!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Sirene
on 10/12/11 4:13 am - Ottawa, Canada
Yay!!!!!!

Jennifer  

Monica M.
on 10/12/11 4:31 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
so stoked for  you!!!!!

Lynette1962
on 10/12/11 5:11 am - Whitby, Canada
 Doing the happy dance for you .........Nov 4th will be here in just a few short weeks !!!!!!!!!!!
Congrat's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

JJ_
on 10/12/11 5:18 am
Wow, Lana is making a lot of calls today :)  Congratulations on getting your date.  Now all we need is a video of the laugh, cry and dance that is going on at your place!!

NessaC
on 10/12/11 7:09 am - Ottawa, Canada
Congrats!!! i got my call today too I know exactly how you feel!!!
Nessa   

Referral to Registry January 4 2011         Surgery November 7 2011
BrigitteD
on 10/12/11 10:35 am - Sumerstown, Canada
So happy for you, you are almost there girl!Thank you so much for the feedback from the surgeon, it's very encouraging.

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Ladybug3
on 10/12/11 12:42 pm
That's AWESOME Tracey!!! I also had Dr. Yelle and he was great to update my husband after the surgery and check in with me both mornings that I was there.  The time is going to fly by so fast!!! I know you'll  do really well on Optifast Tracey. Keep us posted on your progress!!!!
Katherine
TraceyM45
on 10/13/11 1:27 pm
Thanks everyone for the support, I am stoked and actually looking forward to starting optifast tomorrow.  Go for my PATS on 24th, time will fly by I'm sure.

Smiling!

Most Active
Recent Topics