Update

Sharon D.
on 10/13/11 7:19 am - Guelph, Canada
So excited even though my BMI was too low for WLS
I am doing it on my own and am now 4 pounds away from losing 80 pounds!!
Dr Referal October 3/10     SW NUT AND NURSE June 10/11  8am
Orientaion was March 10/11 Upper GI April 13 9am-10am HPylori Test - Negative CPAP -done
Ultra Sound -March 3/11All other tests are done!!!!! Next Appt Aug 15/2010

Brenda T.
on 10/13/11 7:28 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That's great about your weightloss.

I don't understand though... did you have the RNY or are you going to?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

sharmc
on 10/13/11 7:41 am - Canada
 woot woot!! You are a rock star Sharon and looking wonderful!! All your hard work is really paying off!

charm64
on 10/13/11 8:00 am - Cambridge, Canada
 That is fantastic.  Way to go.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Brandy S.
on 10/13/11 8:35 am - Sudbury, Canada
Congrats. That amazing :)
Brandyyy  
pedlsanCAN
on 10/13/11 12:27 pm - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 09/04/12
Hi Sharon - so glad to hear about your success!  We "spoke" earlier in the summer when you were told that you were no longer eligible for surgery.  I posted that I was worried about being in a similar position and you wrote back.  I've now lost 40 lbs. from making better decisions and exercising, but certainly my progress has slowed greatly.  My BMI has gone below 40 but I do have co-morbidities of sleep apnea, blood pressure etc.  On October 24 I go to Guelph for my first set of meetings with the dietician and gang.  I'm planning to stay status quo until then.  Eighty pounds is such a fantastic place to be.  You must be so pleased!  I really want the help of the surgery but if I'm "kicked off" the list, I'm not going to let that be the end...  Congratulations Sharon and here's to healthy eating!

Jennifer D.
on 10/13/11 12:37 pm, edited 10/13/11 12:37 am
Hi Sharon, good to see you back and posting. Congrats on your success!
Karen M.
on 10/13/11 10:22 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Oh Sharon, that's fantastic!  You're doing awesome! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

jdance
on 10/14/11 1:01 am - Canada
you should be so proud of yourself.
Excellent job.

NervousNelly57
on 10/14/11 12:07 pm - Guelph, Canada
It's great to hear from you Sharon!  I'm so happy that your weight loss is going so well.  I know you were quite discouraged when they told you you weren't eligible any longer.  You've definitely been making lemonade out of those lemons!

Best wishes in all you do.  And isn't it time for another avatar photo?  I think you were down about 20 or 30lb when you posted that one!

love,
Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics