Done and Done

Lana_Banana
on 10/14/11 6:22 am - Oshawa, Canada
 Hey everyone sorry if my gramer is sloppy (still a little loopy). The surgery went amazing, the staff and doctors here at HRRH are simply amazing. This so far has been the best expirience. Thank you all for your well wishes, they must have done the trick :) Now if I could just pee I'd be all set.
Leslie W.
on 10/14/11 6:24 am - Cobourg, Canada
The pee will come. My surgery was at 11 and didnt have to go until 930 pm.  Just make sure you ask for your pain meds. Congrats!
Leslie

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
JJ_
on 10/14/11 6:54 am
YAY, so glad to hear you are out of surgery and able to send a message.  May you continue to do well.

charm64
on 10/14/11 7:41 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Great to see you posting and feeling good.  Congrats

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Monica M.
on 10/14/11 7:55 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
woooooooooooooooooooooo freaking hoooooooooooooooooo!!! so happy for you!!

sam1am
on 10/14/11 8:03 am
Wow, I'm  impressed to see you posting already!  Congratulations and welcome to the bench.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Brenda T.
on 10/14/11 8:28 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
How wonderderful!! So glad to hear from you.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

AllaP
on 10/14/11 9:07 am - Vaughan, Canada
 Open the water and leave it running while you're trying to pee.

Oh, congrats and speedy recovery.

Alla
Mariann M.
on 10/14/11 9:30 am, edited 10/14/11 9:30 am - Washago , Canada
Yay !!!! Glad you made it through so well, and just remember to get the rest you need and walk when you can, And never turn down the pain meds if you need them !!!!
It's all down scale from here
!!!!

Eileen C.
on 10/14/11 9:59 am - Cornwall, Canada
Welcome to the Bench 

Remember to walk, sip, walk, sip and oh yeah expell the gas when you can because that will help

with the pains

Take care and sending healing vibes your way and warm hugs 

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Most Active
Recent Topics