update from hospital

TraceyM45
on 11/5/11 10:01 am
Just thougHt I'd let you know I am done my surgery. Everything went well. Dr.Yelle disovered a hernia pressing on my aorta that he said only occurs in about 5% of population so he repaired it and was happy with everything. I had trouble with nausea so they upped the meds and it's gone. Shower helped and now I am sipping and walking comfortably. Get to go home in the morning. Also had the pleasure of visiting with Penny (tuppence) and met her angel Karen M#2 very nice ladies. Well time for a nap, take care all... Tracey

Mariann M.
on 11/5/11 10:05 am - Washago , Canada
Welcome to the bench, glad they took such good care of you!!!!! Get lots of rest and walk when you feel up to it !!!!
Lorraine M.
on 11/5/11 10:28 am - Canada
Congratulations Tracey,

Take it easy and get your rest. I know it was so much better when you are home in your own bed. 

take care,

Brenda T.
on 11/5/11 10:29 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
So great to hear!! I'm glad they found and fixed that other as well.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

tango123
on 11/5/11 10:49 am
Glad you are on the mend!
Megan M.
on 11/5/11 11:00 am - Canada
Congrats Tracy.  Happy napping!  Take it easy, you're on your way now!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

JJ_
on 11/5/11 11:26 am
 Hey Tracey,

Glad to hear you are doing well.  All the best as you head home tomorrow!

Judy
charm64
on 11/5/11 11:45 am - Cambridge, Canada
Glad to hear you are doing well! Rest and take care of yourself.

Congrats

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

northernlight
on 11/5/11 12:20 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Congratulations Tracey!  Glad to hear that they took good care of you and you're now mobile & getting your water in!

Deb

Jenna V.
on 11/5/11 2:52 pm - Guelph, Canada
VSG on 02/15/12

It's so nice to hear that everything is going well! Keep us updated

--Jenna

Most Active
Recent Topics