still waiting

Robin H.
on 11/8/11 5:04 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Well I just thought I would share with everyone ............ I am still waiting ! 
Yes have had my sugical consent and waiting patiently for a surgery date.  No calls yet grrrrr.  Well lets hope that St Joes Hamilton calls me soon and says "we have a surgery date for you"

In the mean time mom "Maxlake" will be off to Hamilton next week I tried her opti and hey i can handle that it tastes good! ok well ask me a few days in if i can handle it when I am making my kids dinner LOL.  well just a quick update.

Robin

Karen M.
on 11/8/11 5:08 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hope you get your call soon Robin! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Brenda T.
on 11/8/11 5:48 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
You should hear soon, hang in there.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

TBIYTC
on 11/8/11 6:14 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
I understand how you are anxious to hear.  It will be soon!!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Tanya T.
on 11/8/11 6:35 am
Fingers crossed for you Robin that they call soon!  It would be a great early xmas gift!! 

Tanya

Megan M.
on 11/8/11 9:43 am - Canada
I do know that the next set of teleconferences is scheduled for November 29, so you're surely going to hear before then.  Perhaps a call to Krista in Hamilton would be in order - it's been several weeks now since your teleconference, right?  Just a little "I hope you didn't forget about me" call.  Might ease your mind, and you might get the November 23 date someone else posted about passing up!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

StevesGal
on 11/8/11 12:24 pm - Hamilton, Canada

Hey, Robin.

I know the waiting is the hardest part, but you'll get there.  All in good time.  (Kathy R had to pass on the Nov 23 date.  Give Krista a call and see if it's still available.  Probably not, but it will put you in the front of her head.)

Let me know when Mom's surgery is and I'll do my best to meet you at the hospital.  PM me.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

greenthumb74
on 11/8/11 12:43 pm
 Maybe you'll get the call for the November 23rd slot that had to be passed over by the other OH-er?  You never know!!

It's gonna happen soon.....just keep the faith!
Nancy

Surgery:  November 30/11 w Dr. Scott Gmora at St. Joseph's in Hamilton
Highest Weight:  336lbs                  Current Weight: 250lbs
                          Total Weight Loss: 86lbs 
Most Active
Recent Topics