One week post op...little long

Karen M.
on 11/10/11 3:55 am - Mississauga, Canada
Good for you, Tracey!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Lynette1962
on 11/10/11 5:09 am - Whitby, Canada
 You are doing great.......I am 4 weeks post op and have tried 2 soft boiled eggs (first one was ok but second one didn't settle well in my tummy) so I am laying off them for a while.  Our clinic has said NO to scrambled eggs at this time. 

I really enjoy multi-flavoured applesauce and various cream soup with the protein powder....good way to get in your protein.  I have also started having eating the dole frozen fruits unfrozen and then mashing them....nice treat 

You are doing great - keep it up 

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

JJ_
on 11/10/11 6:28 am
Wow, you are doing great Tracey.  Thanks for the details about how things are going.  Since I am following just behind you, it is so important to hear how others are doing.

Take care,

Judy
happypants
on 11/10/11 9:29 am - Ottawa, Canada
Congrats Tracey you are doing wonderfully. About the eggs, try not to over cotwok the egg. If you are scrambling the egg make sure that the egg is a little mushy and not dried out. I had trouble the first few times I tried eggs then I cooked them less and things went better for me.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

TraceyM45
on 11/10/11 10:36 am
Thanks again, the advice is very helpful.  My APN and dietician both said to progress to soft/food puree if I could manage it.  The apple sauce ok, eggs eh, tried a pureed soup and experienced the pain, sweating, nausea and vomitted....back to applesauce and broth for a couple more days. 

Just thought I should let you know it'**** and miss and I'm going to take it easy only one new thing at a time. 

Thanks,

Tracey

Most Active
Recent Topics