update on max lake aka my mom

Brenda T.
on 11/19/11 1:15 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Tell her we are thinking of her. Can they give her something to calm her somewhat?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Robin H.
on 11/19/11 1:50 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 oh she is very calm she has heart issues in general they did a bunch of tests at st joes she has been okayed for surgery just in order to get all the tests done she missed her surgery time and the next available time is wednesday.  They were being better safe than sorry.  She said she was going to look for some residents (Durand house is a retirement home) to play cards with lol my dad is driving her insane though.  and on the bright side she gets to eat this weekend and starts fasting again on monday

Brenda T.
on 11/19/11 2:08 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Oh ok, yes better to be safe than sorry.  Glad things will be a go for Wednesday.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

StevesGal
on 11/19/11 2:01 am - Hamilton, Canada

Hey, Robin.  Sorry to hear about mom's delay, but like you said, better safe than sorry.

Give mom my love.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

charm64
on 11/19/11 10:44 am - Cambridge, Canada
That would be disappointing.  One good thing is she got a date and it is next week. 

Hope all goes well.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics