update on max lake aka my mom

Robin H.
on 11/18/11 10:28 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 ok well mom is in hamilton ran into some issues she has had her surgery postponed, due to some angina.  she now had to change her flights etc anf has to pay hotel an extra week.  will keep you all posted on how she is doing 

Robin 

look_out_world
on 11/18/11 10:57 am - Canada
 Awwwwww poor thing!!!!   Please pass on  biggggg huggles for her.   I bet she got herself all nervous about the surgery....breathe deeply and think calm thoughts.  OhhhmmmmmmmmmHope all is ok!!

sam1am
on 11/18/11 11:16 am
 Aw, poor Joyce!  I hope this will turn out to be a minor blip in the road, eventually!  Thanks for letting us know.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Megan M.
on 11/18/11 11:17 am - Canada
Oh, Robin, what a setback.  I hope she's doing okay.  Let her know we're all sending good vibes her way.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Robin H.
on 11/18/11 12:27 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
 scheduled for next wednesday will pass on all the well wishes

Joy D.
on 11/18/11 1:13 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 hey Robin i am in Hamilton, so if she wants can send me a msg maybe have a get together as there are a few of us on here from Hamilton, maybe help her out so she is not so nervious.

Joy
magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Robin H.
on 11/19/11 1:45 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 she is staying the the durand residence and doesnt have a phone:(  so she calls when she can I told her had we of known no phone in the room i would have sent her with my cell phone 

Robin 

JJ_
on 11/18/11 1:39 pm
OMG.  That is such a shame to have a health issue pop up now.  I hope she is doing better.

Judy
Monica M.
on 11/18/11 7:41 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
wishing her best of luck, hope this gets settled!

Moselle
on 11/19/11 1:05 am - Athens, Canada
Sending big hugs her way.  I'm sure that she was very disappointed but a delay is way better than a cancellation. I hope all moves forward for this week without a hitch.
Most Active
Recent Topics