OOPS

Robin H.
on 11/22/11 1:35 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
ok so hamilton gave me my Opti start date and I never thought twice about it and just carried on as usual well today when I went to the thunder bay assessment ctr they noticed the error and that with the date they gave me i would be missing a week of opti and should have started opti yesterday, ok well I have to pick up my opti tonight and start tomorrow OOPS!  On the bright side I get an extra seat on the airplane due to make sure I am comfortable, and I will be staying at the Mark Preece House in Hamilton, as well as I have addition travel benifits through work for up to $2000.00 so that is good news.

Robin

Brenda T.
on 11/22/11 1:57 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Well lol. All's good. And it's getting so close. I'm thrilled for you.

All the best for your mom tomorrow!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Robin H.
on 11/22/11 2:56 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Thanks I will post as soon as I hear from her tomorrow

Robin

Brenda T.
on 11/22/11 1:58 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
And wooo hooo for the extra plane seat and work coverage.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Monica M.
on 11/22/11 2:28 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that's wonderful that you're getting started now! Best of luck.

Robin H.
on 11/22/11 2:56 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
thanks but ruined my plans for dinner sunday OMG i totally did not even plan a good dinner tonight AGGGGGG LOL oh well it is better just the same that I get started ASAP I think I will skip dinner tonight and just get started instead of waiting untill morning.  I just wish I had more cash on me and I would have did a dinner out at the Keg as i have a $25 gift certificate I was planning to use Sunday but payday isn't untill Thursday and Any extra cash will be going into getting my optifast earlier than expected.

Robin

Moselle
on 11/22/11 3:40 am - Athens, Canada
Congratulations and I like the jump right in attitude! Sooner you get started the sooner you'll be on the bench. 

Tell your mom we will all be thinking of her tomorrow and I wish you both all the best for your journies.
Robin H.
on 11/22/11 3:56 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
thanks

Peel1234
on 11/22/11 6:02 am

It sounds like everything is falling into place.  Such great news.  Hope all goes well with your mom.  Diane

Will take a kayaking trip summer 2012, freedom

StevesGal
on 11/22/11 9:36 am - Hamilton, Canada
Good thing they discovered this today rather than Friday.  I doubt they would have moved your surgery date because of their error, but you never know.

See you soon!  And {HUGS} to Mom.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Most Active
Recent Topics