Feeling good!

Teasha H.
on 11/27/11 2:06 am - north of Barrie, Canada
I am glad to report that things are finally looking up for me.  I had surgery on Oct 11/11 and I had a rough time for the first little while.  I have to say I am so happy that I can now get in more water, cold water with no pain which is great!  I am starting to swim now and the only thing I am having an issue with is getting in enough protein but I'm sure that will come.  I have to try the Costco protein shake again and maybe I will like it better now that I feel better.

No more regrets from surgery, thank goodness.
Loved chatting, thanks.
Brenda T.
on 11/27/11 2:15 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so glad to hear that. Thanks for the update.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

KristieA
on 11/27/11 3:15 am - Orillia, Canada
So glad things are better for you Teasha. If you need anything, just shout.

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Monica M.
on 11/27/11 3:59 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Thanks for the update, Teasha. It's sometimes a little rough at the outset, but it gets better, i knew it would.

Keep trying to find a protein  you like and can get into you. Hopefully you're taking your vitamins/calcium and all that good stuff.

pinkjellybean
on 11/27/11 4:30 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
Happy to hear you are doing better!!  Keep up the determined focus and hard work!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 11/27/11 4:36 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
So happy to finally hear how you are doing. I had wondered and am happy to hear that things have gotten better. Hope things continue to look up.
Cher
Lynette1962
on 11/27/11 8:01 am - Whitby, Canada
 I have been wondering how things have been.......glad to hear that things are going better. 

As an FYII was advised at my appointment with the nutritionist that I am now allowed more assortments of protein ...so if you like peanut butter, slice/cheddar cheese, laughing cow...these are all good on saltines. Almonds are another good source of protein.  I also have trouble with getting in enough protein, so I often will add in the unflavoured whey protein to my yogurt. 

All the best.......... 

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

AllaP
on 11/27/11 8:06 am - Vaughan, Canada
 Good job swimming sister. That's what I do too.

jennifer_rpn
on 11/27/11 9:35 am
Hey, was wondering how you were doing as I hadn't heard much from you in a while. Glad things are improving for you!

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
Most Active
Recent Topics