Started doing Youtube videos

skyjem
on 1/6/12 9:30 am - Canada
Come check  out my 1st post if your interested. I'm a VSG'er if your interested to know. I'll see how it goes, because I'm very new to the vlog thing. Skyjem1 is the name of my channel.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Nadia

cherry jam m
on 1/6/12 10:01 am - Canada
Just checked out your youtube video and subscribed. You did really well. Hope you will post more videos.....Ill surely be following your journey.

skyjem
on 1/6/12 10:19 am - Canada
Thank you so much! I was nervous, but I did it anyways.  I didn't want to be too far into my journey and regret not documenting it in some way.

Donnaslifepart2
on 1/6/12 10:05 am - Canada
I'll check you out and subscribe.  I too have been making vids since I was pre-op.  When I feel like I'm getting nowhere quick, I just have to check out my pre-op vids to get a visual reality check that yes I have lost nearly 100 lbs and am doing great.

It will really help you.

PS my YT username is Donnaslifepart2, just like here - hope you'll check me out and subscribe.

skyjem
on 1/6/12 10:21 am - Canada
Thanks! I've subscribed to your channel.

trudylam
on 1/6/12 10:05 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hi Nadia, I just subscribed to your channel :)  It's so great to track your progress as you go.  I have been doing weekly updates on youtube since just before my surgery in May and it's quite the eye opener to look back over the weeks and see how much I've changed.  Check out my channel if you like.  My username is RNYinONTARIO.  I wish you all the best on your journey and I look forward to following your progress. :)
skyjem
on 1/6/12 10:22 am - Canada
Thanks for the sub and the best wishes! I've also subscribed to your channel.

Dianadcr
on 1/6/12 10:09 am - Canada
Well done. Found the video enlightening. Nadia, you have great presence a real natural.
skyjem
on 1/6/12 10:23 am - Canada
Thank you for the praise, I appreciate it. I was so nervous and I'm glad no one could tell. Well until I just spilled the beans on myself.

aprilbennett1965
on 1/6/12 12:34 pm - Canada
Hey Nadia, at the moment my headphones are not connected to computer and hubby is sleeping for work so I will definitely revisit this post tomorrow and come back and check out your channel.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Most Active
Recent Topics