16 hours to go!

tasha_the_dog
on 1/19/12 8:39 am - Thunder Bay, , Canada
Well here I am sitting in the hotel room waiting.  Arrived in Hamilton late last night and had PATTS this morning.  Everything went smooth.  Hubby and I wandered the mall, bought a couple of things then went to see Sherlock Holmes at the show.  We were the only ones in the theatre so I didn't have to listen to people much on popcorn.  Had a nice hot shower and just sitting watching TV.  Gotta be at the hospital 3 hours in advance.  I am not going to like the waiting but since I've waited this long I guess I can put up with a couple more hours.  Went out an bought some skim milk to make my protein shakes when I get out and some chicken broth too.  Of course youthink we could find a grocery store near by.  NOT!  so of course I paid over $3 for a small carton of chicken broth. Oh well, gotta do what you have to do.

I sure hope I will be able to sleep tonight.  One thing that I thought of today as we walked into St Joes was that I actually began my life in that hospital some forty years ago, now I about to be reborn and start a new life.  How cool is that?

Will post once I am out and able.

Jennifer

Referral to Thunder Bay Bariatric Centre July 2010 Orientation Class August 2010
Appointments with dietician, nurse practitioner and psychologist September/November 2010   Ultrasound November 2010
Scope June 10, 2011, meeting with surgeon Nov 29, 2011    surgery  VSG Jan 20/12
Surgeon: Dr. Gmora
HW 287

CW 169

Brenda T.
on 1/19/12 8:58 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm not sure how good you will sleep tonight. But all the best tomorrow. And speedy recovery.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

HaroldC
on 1/19/12 9:00 am - Canada
I hope you have a pleasant evening.
Best wishes for an easy surgery and a speedy recovery.

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

Tammy G.
on 1/19/12 9:00 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 Good Luck Jennifer!  You will do great!!  I will see you on the bench next week ;)

Tammy 

HeySher
on 1/19/12 9:03 am - Scarborough, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
 The very best of luck to you Jennifer!! Wishing you a speedy recovery.  My surgery is also tomorrow at noon at Toronto Western.

So cool starting a new life where you began your life!!  A good omen for sure!!!

Sherry
Monica M.
on 1/19/12 9:43 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
best of luck to you too, Sher!

Monica M.
on 1/19/12 9:42 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
all the best, Tasha, sending waves of positive energy.

sam1am
on 1/19/12 9:44 am
Wishing you a safe and easy one, Jennifer!  Looking forward to hearing your WOW's!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Smurfette579
on 1/19/12 9:46 am - Canada
Wishing you all the best tomorrow and hope your recovery goes well.  Good luck to you, too, Sherry!
allmylife4
on 1/19/12 9:50 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Wishing you the best tomorrow.

Julie    
Most Active
Recent Topics