I DID IT ! NSV

Robin H.
on 1/23/12 10:55 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
ok so I have been heading to the pool pretty regularily, Well last night I went a bit later and it was really quiet (no audience) so now that I have my girls (snow and bird) finally in a suit that keeps them from flying south I decided to try and do a full lap of butterfly stroke.  Well I DID 2 LAPS!!!!! lol the life guard was watching me and when I got to the edge of the pool and said " wow I was watching you and that is impressive I can't do that"  heheheheh some young buck all fit in his lifeguard suit was impressed and admitted he couldn't do that.  Ok next will be to do 3 laps of Butterfly I will eventually be able to do lots !!!!! I will admit those last few strokes on the second lap I was pushing hard and ready to drown LOL 

Robin

Joyce J.
on 1/23/12 11:09 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Robin

That is awesome, you must have felt so good

Keep up the good work

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

look_out_world
on 1/23/12 11:19 pm - Canada
 LOL Robin if you're anything like me, you would of drowned first before giving up while the young buck was watching!!!  Glad to hear snow and bird didn't fly free!!! 

Seriously you're doing so well!!!  Must of felt amazing!! WOOT WOOT!!

Robin H.
on 1/23/12 11:53 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
I didn't know he was watching until he told me he was LOL

Brenda T.
on 1/24/12 1:44 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That's great Robin!!! I couldn't imagine doing that!!! Very impressive.
Keep having fun. and LOL @ the girls (snow and bird) lol

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Peel1234
on 1/24/12 6:20 am
Hi Robin Congrats!  I too am a swimmer and I know how hard 2 laps are FANTASTIC Job.  It's nice to see that your lifeguards take such an interest.  What a great NSV.  Diane

Will take a kayaking trip summer 2012, freedom

Kathy R.
on 1/24/12 8:30 am, edited 1/23/12 8:30 pm - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 01/27/12
Wow, the butterfly is a hard stroke! I've never been able to coordinate myself to do it! LOL
Congrats. (also, you crack me up, the girls, snow and bird!)
Kathy         StevesGal (Beth) is my wonderful angel     SURGERY January 27, 2012
HW: 297  Weight at referral: 285  Weight 1st appt: 276  Start of Optifast: 262

Moselle
on 1/24/12 10:01 am - Athens, Canada
 Way to go Robin. You are definitely rocking this surgery. Keep up the good work and keep the "girls" under wraps! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics