Barfy!!! :barf:

ollieboysladybird
on 1/26/12 12:52 pm - Canada
It's true what they say! If you eat too fast and are on a new food stage and it does not go down well....it will...

1. be painful

and

2. you will likely barf!

Oi....lesson learned the 2nd time around....you know what they say...if at first you don't succeed, try again and if you try again and it ain't workin....abort mission!

I will give quinoa and broccoli a go again another time...

C'est la vie!

Sarah
Sarah

RNY
Surgery Date: December 19th 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Megan M.
on 1/26/12 6:45 pm - Canada
The pain in the pouch when you overdo something can be so bad that barfing is a relief - who woulda though!!  Take it easy and try not to go overboard is all I can recommend.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

HaroldC
on 1/26/12 8:22 pm - Canada
Amen to that sister. I have had two pain and barf sessions and now i have learned my lesson too!

Have a good day

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

Joyce J.
on 1/26/12 9:45 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Eating too fast after 6 years and that happens LOL

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

trudylam
on 1/26/12 10:25 pm - Sudbury, Canada
We were talking about broccoli in our support group meeting last week and it appears that a lot of us can't tolerate it well.  Try leaving the broccoli out next time and see if that helps.  Cauliflower was another baddy for some too.  I guess they are just hard to digest, especially when we are so early out.  I haven't had a problem with either one (knock on wood) but I don't eat much of it either.  Love the quinoa though!  Yum!  Good luck girl!  Thanks for the email, it's nice to know I'm not alone!  LOL
Talk to ya soon! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics