kick my ass please

Robin H.
on 3/20/12 2:21 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
ok so after doing so well i have fallen off the wagon with March break and husband working nights I can't seem to escape in the evening.  March break I was very active with my kids doing lots of walking but my food has been not so good.  I track on my fitness pal and know I usually hover around 1000 cal.  But yesterday was bad I found I was constant picking and I know I wans't hungry just wanting....... grrr dam head hunger..... I think because my day was delayed due to fasting for blood work etc I was thrown off, but once I started it was hard to stop.  Well today shall be better!!! I have committed to eating properly today and am booking a sitter to get to the gym tonight time to get back on track!!! even if it was just a small slip I don't want them becoming any bigger.  I go for my 3 month check up on Thursday and will let you all know my progress. 

Robin

350Ann180
on 3/20/12 2:26 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Robin -  That will have to do - I couldn't find a kicking smiley! 

You recognized the issue and have a plan to get back on track - so you are good!

Moselle
on 3/20/12 2:31 am - Athens, Canada
Consider my size 8 footprint on your backside!  It's easy to slip back into the old routine but as long as you are aware that there is a problem, take action right away and don't make excuses I think you'll be good.  Every good choice is a small victory! Eelebrate each and every one and forgive the bad ones and move on.

Keep up the good work!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

DonnaK12
on 3/20/12 2:43 am - Brooklin, Canada
RNY on 04/25/12
Good for you for getting back on track so quickly!!

Monica M.
on 3/20/12 3:16 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
good for you, for coming up with a plan. Just do the best you can. Then try to do a bit better than that. Don't beat yourself up for your mistakes, just resolve to do better.

birdiegirl
on 3/20/12 4:02 am

I understand about not being too hard on yourself....but conversely I do believe you have to be HARD ENOUGH.....

Robin this is just my opinion....but I think It is a big deal this early out to cheat or go off course....and you need to realize it and make your plan so it doesn't happen again

I am not saying you should beat yourself up....thats counter productive....however....dont let yourself off too easy either

Brenda T.
on 3/20/12 4:44 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
It sounds like you have given yourself a kick so I won't add to it. I just believe in you and you can get back on track.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

sam1am
on 3/20/12 5:25 am

Dear OH, can we please have a kick-ass smiley?  There are constant demands for them, lol!

Sorry Robin its the best I could do!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/12 5:28 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Megan M.
on 3/20/12 7:40 am - Canada
When I first read this I thought you wrote "kiss"!!  I dont' have the best eyes, of course.  LOL!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Most Active
Recent Topics