What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Karen W.
on 3/22/12 10:28 pm - Canada
I did well with my plan yesterday, so here I am again trying to stay on track.  My day consists of going to an event at my son's school, working all afternoon on my research report, then finally having some social time; I'm having dinner with my best boyfriend, then spending time with a group of friends.  I've been socially starved since I started school in Sept and am really looking forward to it!

B - 2 eggs, ham
S - milkydecaf tea x 2
L - turkey, salad
S - pepperette, cherries
D - vegetarian buffet, focus on the protein foods and a bit of veggies
S - probably 1/2 protein bar

Have a great day, everyone.

RNY April 11, 2011       

Karen M.
on 3/22/12 10:38 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Good morning :)

YAY, it's Friday!  Good for you Karen for doing well yesterday - stay on track!
Going out for lunch today with my work team - we had to cancel a week ago due to a death in one of the families. Soooo...... I'm finally going to get to have my shrimp tacos!  My gawd, I've been craving shrimp for some reason. Funny thing is, I used to HATE seafood.  Now I can't get enough. lol

B - coffee with milk, a pepperette and 2 LC wedges, 2 crackers
S - not sure.  I have a feeling I won't be hungry.  More coffee I'm sure.
L - smoked shrimp tacos - OLE!
S - leftovers from lunch. lol
D - well, I have no freakin' idea. I just know that I am NOT cooking. LOL  Let's see what Joe can throw together.

Have a fabulous Friday!!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/12 10:48 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seafood.  I haven't had any in 18 years and I still miss it.  My IGE testing came back negative but because I had an anaphylactic reaction to it 18 years ago, I have to see an allergist in Toronto first before I can maybe try it again.  I so cannot wait and really hope that allergy is gone cuz I miss me some shrimp.

B - 2 poached eggs on top of smoked salmon

L - spinach salad with white balsamic vinaigrette and half a can of tuna on the side

S - protein shake

D - BBQ burgers, hold the bun, with tomato, onion, avocado and hot peppers piled on, likely a green salad on the side or some grilled asparagus if I get to the store.
Karen M.
on 3/22/12 11:03 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I would be terrified to ever try it again, despite what any test said. lol

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/12 11:06 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
That is why I have to see this allergist.  He will be doing an ER tested trial of it.  One lick while hooked up and epinephrine handy then 15 mins later one bite then 15 minutes later the rest of it.  I am scared but want to find out for sure.  You have no idea what it's like to go to a restaurant and worry about cross contamination and if I could avoid that fear, I'd be a happy camper.
Karen M.
on 3/22/12 11:09 pm - Mississauga, Canada
No doubt.  I'd be afraid of the cross contamination too.  Some people just don't seem to understand the extreme importance of this! 

Karen

Monica M.
on 3/22/12 10:55 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

Good morning, Karens!!
So happy its Friday. It's been a productive week, tho a little stressed. Yesterday i was stressed out the ying yang, there were treats all over the place but i stuck to my guns! No refined sugar for this chickie yesterday!! Today will be treat resistance again. Give me strength!

B - egg + egg white
S - light cheese, veggies
L - bit of tuna (leftover from yesterday), deli ham on ryvita
S - fruit
D - unsure yet.

Karen M.
on 3/22/12 11:02 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Stress is a killer, ain't it?  Food is SUCH a comfort.  Damn food all to hell. lol

Hmm.  Speaking of food, today is snack day and there are no freakin' snacks out. 

*runs to check her list to see whose turn it is*

Karen

Monica M.
on 3/22/12 11:59 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
shakes fist at food!!!!

Gabygee
on 3/22/12 11:07 pm - Canada
Good rainy morning, everyone.
Actually, it felt good to run in the rain last night, and a rainy walk in to work felt good too - I think the ground really needs the rain.

Yesterday evening my run went much better. Still at the back 'o' the pack, but no more chest pains and heaving, and the legs/knees felt better too.

B - bowl of Cheerios, 1/2 banana, large coffee
 S - 1% cottage cheese w fresh strawberries + SF syrup
 L - tuna + crackers
 S - pear + Babybel, mint tea
 D - pasta w butternut squash sauce and roast chicken
1 litre water

Vitamins in, doing well these days with remembering.
IT'S FRIDAY!!!   

Most Active
Recent Topics