ok help finding undergarmets

Robin H.
on 3/26/12 1:29 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 well i am down 80lbs and have had 2 c-sections and lets just say my apron or pannis was not pretty to begin with but now it is down right scarey  well i am wanting to know suggestions for undergarmets to hide it a bit.  Control tops panties tend to leave it falling out the bottom of the leg holes .... i know TMI but need idea here.  I have a pair of the cycling short type but find them hot a sweaty..... open to suggestions here 

Thanks
Robin

Karen M.
on 3/26/12 1:32 am - Mississauga, Canada
I found Flexees (by Maidenform) undies at Costco, 3 pack, I think they were around $18.  Very good control, not bad to look at. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Robin H.
on 3/26/12 1:33 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 thanks will look online for them.... alass we have no costco:(

stewartjackie
on 3/26/12 1:43 am - Pickering, Canada
Robin, I bought a control type of undie from Walmart, it sits just under my bra and goes down like regular panties. It was about $20. It just sort of smoothes it all out. They have all different shapes and I don't find it too hot.
good luck.
I also bought Spanx at $80 and found it wasn't any better than my walmart one

Monica M.
on 3/26/12 1:45 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I have that same thing, belly through the leg holes!!!!!!! its just rude!!!

Robin H.
on 3/26/12 1:49 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 omg i think there just might be a market for the perfect panni undergarmet lol until then i guess it is just trial and error

hobbithands
on 3/26/12 2:11 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 I LOve love love my spanx, now I am still pre op but I heart them.

sam1am
on 3/26/12 2:21 am
I bought the boy cut, flexees from Costco, that might help!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Dianadcr
on 3/26/12 2:24 am - Canada
Monica, you said it like it is for me. I look in the mirror and OMG. Not a pretty sight. Everything is flabby, jiggly, folded and droopy. Will look at Costco and walmart. Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe we could design some current undergarments for post opers. We could make millions eh?
  Diana

Robin H.
on 3/26/12 2:29 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 ok and after we market the perfect panni pantie "tripple P" then we will go for the bathing suite with built in Panni holder

Most Active
Recent Topics