Major NSV !!!!!!

elizabeth G.
on 4/29/12 10:06 am - Canada

I am still in shock as I type this, but I had a major NSV yesterday 

My son, husband and I went to Canada's Wonderland and I went on more rides than I have in a loooooooong time.  I was amazed at the rides I was able to go on and I even went on Wild Beast (one of the big wooden coasters) with my 7 year old son.  The big NSV for me though was actually working up enough courage to go on Behemoth   My nephew and his girlfriend were there so I went on with them.  I was amazed that I could get into the seat and close the grab bar!!!!!!!!  I am thrilled that I went on...BUT.......it was the most terrifying thing I have ever done in my entire life---perhaps some of you heard me screaming .  Would I do it again?  YUP   I may even open my eyes for more than 2 seconds this time.

TTFN

Liz

DS SURGERY NOV 20, 2009
210 POUNDS LOST SO FAR
Janet13
on 4/29/12 10:09 am - Toronto, Canada
That is fantastic, I want to try Behemoth as well..you will hear me screaming as well.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/12 10:09 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Way to scarey for me but glad you enjoyed it.
Monica M.
on 4/29/12 10:13 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that is awesome, Liz!!

Moselle
on 4/29/12 10:51 am - Athens, Canada
 Congratulations Liz.  Glad you had a good time. 
Brenda T.
on 4/29/12 11:09 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
It's got to be wonderful to reap the benefits of all your hard work. Congrats!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

charm64
on 4/29/12 11:08 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 So exciting, riding the rides at Disney in August was one of my biggest thrills.  I was three months out and hadn't been on rides in year.

Good for you!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Karen W.
on 4/30/12 12:15 am - Canada
What a great NSV, Liz! I`m looking foreward to checking out a roller coaster or two myself when I get the chance. Thanks for posting!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Joyce J.
on 4/30/12 12:18 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

I wondered what all that screaming was about LOL

That is awesome, glad you had a great time

You are doing great

keep up the good work

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Lorieliz
on 4/30/12 1:08 am - Canada
What a hoot! I LOVE that ride...did you see the picture of yourself "enjoying" the experience?

I am looking forward to the day when the ride person doesn't look at me doubtfully or make me change seats. Having to get off a ride becase the safety bar wouldn't fit was one of the worst moments of my life.

Congrats on that lovely lock  "snap"!

Lori

Referral St. Joe's, Hamilton - Surgery May 28, 013 

Most Active
Recent Topics