Had my scope

HaroldC
on 5/25/12 8:26 am - Canada
I had a scope today for a suspected ulcer. I was extremely nervous and anxious, probably more for this procedure than my RNY. Fear of the unknown and fear of what they may discover.

Once again the TWH, the bariatric clinic and this time Dr. Jackson came through with flying colors and earn top grades with me. Dr. Jackson and the nursing staff were awesome. They and me calm and reassured before any meds we administered. They we quick, efficient and thoughtful making the experience an easy one.

Doctor Jackson had great bedside manner and I feel lucky to have had him wi me today.

Finally, for now it looks as though I have some minor irritation and inflammation, but no ulcer.

Meds for 2 months and the. Follow-up to make sure all is well.

Once again thanks to all the staff and team at TWH!

Finally, thank you to all my OH friends for their reassurance and comfort while my nerves were frayed!!!

Have a great weekend!
Harold

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

Cwuddy
on 5/25/12 8:30 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 08/28/12
Glad to hear everything went well!

Vicky - SW = 299   CW = 138

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/12 8:32 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Glad all went well for you and it was not as bad as you anticipated.
Brenda T.
on 5/25/12 8:39 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
So happy they treated you well. And that you will be taken care of.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

CanDoItFour
on 5/25/12 9:05 am - Canada
Great news - for both the outcome, and the experience!

Claire
JJ_
on 5/25/12 9:09 am
Now you know!  Phew.  Glad to hear that you do not have a hermia.

Judy
Leslie W.
on 5/25/12 9:25 am - Cobourg, Canada
Glad to here things went well. I am going for a scope June 14th to rule out ulcer. Have been on Prevacid for 7 months now. Pretty sure just reflux but good to make sure

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
northernlight
on 5/25/12 9:56 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
So glad to hear that everything went well & the scope is behind you now, Harold! Yes, Dr Jackson is an amazing doctor & his team is great too! They took such good care of me & I felt totally calm in his care. So glad to hear that there was no sign of an ulcer.

Deb

Karen M.
on 5/25/12 10:24 am - Mississauga, Canada
Told you so! lol

I'm glad to hear it went well Harold.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Moselle
on 5/25/12 10:33 am - Athens, Canada
Great news. Now enjoy your weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics