Surgery @ HRRH this AM!

spice
on 5/28/12 5:04 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 05/29/12
 I am laying here in my hotel too excited to sleep, I still can't quite believe that today is the day!
Please send me good vibes, they are so appreciated!
Kate 
MissGlitter
on 5/28/12 5:11 pm - Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands
RNY on 09/07/12
 Good vibes totally sent and will keep on sending!  So begins the next part of your journey!!!!  

Click my name to see my timeline.  "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

angeliita
on 5/28/12 6:18 pm - lawrenceville, GA
GOOD LUCK!!! I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!.. CONGRATS ON SURGERY AND FOR THE WONDERFUL RESULTS YOU'LL START SEEING REAL SOON!!!! PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!!! HUGS!!

Happysmile
on 5/28/12 7:04 pm
Kate,
Good luck on your surgery. Can't wait to see an update from you. Take the time you need to recover. All the best.
Happysmile
JJ_
on 5/28/12 8:05 pm
All the best today Kate.  Sending prayers your way.

Judy
jewel-twin
on 5/28/12 8:24 pm - Canada
Good vibes and Good luck! I now you will do Awesome! See you on the flip side and can't wait to follow your journey with you.
Monica M.
on 5/28/12 9:12 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
sending allllllllllllllllll sorts of good vibes, Kate!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/12 9:28 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Good Luck Kate, I am sure you will do well.  Deb
Btrue2u
on 5/28/12 9:59 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Best of luck love
ruth63
on 5/28/12 10:03 pm - aurora, Canada
I am wishing you tons of luck, am sure everything will go well.  I just remember the next day thinking what did I do to myself.  If you have those feelings they will pass. Do as much walking as soon as you can, will help you pass gas, which is really important and you will feel so much better when you do. Try to get off pain med's as soon as you can, as it will also aid in faster recovering. Go to the support group, you will find it most helpful as when they try to tell you about how to eat for first month in the hospital,  you might be overwhelmed and won;t remember much of what she said. The little booklet is a g-dsent, reread it many times and you will finally get it. If you don;t there are lots of us that can help.  I didn;t start using this web page till 4 months after my surgury.  Staff really don;t encourage this enough.
Look forward to hearing from you in three days or so
Most Active
Recent Topics