Optifast: Day 14

jennjennx
on 6/1/12 8:46 am - Etobicoke, Canada
RNY on 06/15/12
Today marks 2 weeks that I have been on Optifast! Day 1 I did not know how I was going to make it this long, but I've found I actually kind of enjoy the Optifast now (even the Vanilla, gasp!).

At first I was really struggling with Optifast at work (no blender so I couldn't make it with ice cubes -- and I can't stand lukewarm Optifast) but I bought this handy little $20 travel blender from amazon and it's a life safer :) The actual blender cup doubles as a travel mug so it's super convenient! I was worried the blades were so small it wouldn't be able to crush up the ice, but I've had no issues!

http://www.amazon.ca/Hamilton-51103C-Single-Serve-Blender-Travel/dp/B002V8ZEXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338590533&sr=8-1

A little hope out there to those starting Optifast and having a hard time with it, for me it definitely got much better as I have gone along :-)

I had my PATTs yesterday & found that I'm down 30lbs since I saw my surgeon in April, so I definitely feel like I'm going into this surgery with some good momentum :)

2 weeks of Optifast down, and 2 to go!
Happysmile
on 6/1/12 9:21 am
Thanks for your update regarding your Optifast. I am going to start my optifast the end of June.
Rachelle N.
on 6/1/12 9:25 am
That's great to hear! I'm on day 10 and I'm proud to have made to day 10 I've got 11 more to go ( three weeks) keep up the great work and cheers from one optifaster to another
Laurie C.
on 6/1/12 9:42 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Hang in there, I admit it would be nice to have a cracker but we can do this because WE ARE STRONG!!!  Good for you on the weight loss, awesome

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Btrue2u
on 6/1/12 10:27 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12

That is fantastic.  Not long now

2much2do
on 6/1/12 10:49 am
 where do you  buy optifast
Karen M.
on 6/1/12 11:34 am - Mississauga, Canada
It's a prescription, from your surgeon, at a pharmacy.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

JJ_
on 6/1/12 2:52 pm
In Ottawa, after you meet with the surgeon, you go to the front desk at the WMC and buy it.
hockeymom17
on 6/1/12 12:12 pm
Good to know ...I get mine next Wednesday....
Catherine S.
on 6/1/12 12:32 pm - Canada
Congrats on your success!
Most Active
Recent Topics