OT i found crystal light mocktails

brenda65
on 6/18/12 6:14 am - Ottawa, Canada
i think thats what it's called..lol i foud it at Metro finally they have a sale this weel by 2 crystal light packs and get the mocktail free

I bought the Mijito
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

Hanneli xoxo
on 6/18/12 6:20 am, edited 6/18/12 6:20 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12
a friend of mine picked some of the green apple ones (appletini) from the states. I did not like it.. but I am not a green apple fan.. I want mojitos.. going to go to Metro tomorrow!

Bonnie ABC
on 6/18/12 6:24 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 I don't have a metro here, but have been tempted to find them.  

I am concerned lately with some studies that show that artifical sweeteners  increase hunger.  Those farther out will understand what I'm saying.   I have only drank crystal light for almost four years now, and straigh****er goes down like a brick.  Just gotta think about this some more. 

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
brenda65
on 6/18/12 6:28 am - Ottawa, Canada
i will be using it as a treat.it tastes to sweet too me it has 3 cals per cup..  i only drink crysal light. i can't drink just plain water anymore
July 4- Sugery

Bonnie ABC
on 6/18/12 6:48 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 Funny how water changes eh?   And people just don't understand.   Used to drink a ton of it before surgery, and coke.. how I loved coke.   It'll be four years the beginning of next month I got off the stuff.  

Gotta find an option.. or not.. just not sure. 

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
lilviolet
on 6/18/12 6:45 am - Canada
I had the margarita one last night.  Can't wait to try the mojito!
brenda65
on 6/19/12 2:22 am - Ottawa, Canada
i just bought the margarita one today can't wait to try it
July 4- Sugery

Megan M.
on 6/19/12 2:19 am - Canada
The mojito is by far my favourite.  There also is peach bellini, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Most Active
Recent Topics