Just woundering what you all atethe day before optifast ?

Niki L.
on 9/28/12 3:13 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
well i start optifast on mon i have been so good not going to have chips but dont know if i am going to have something really yummy or not so please share what you did before ty Niki

dna
on 9/28/12 3:17 am - Canada
Have something yummy !!  You have done great not having chips. 

I had pancakes for breakfast with maple syrup.  For lunch I had yellow chicken curry.  For dinner we went to a restaurant called Azian (asian inspired food...sushi !  salmon pizza !  mmmm) and I had chips (sorry).

It was a combo of all my favorite foods.  I don't regret it.  I am good now without all of those things :D

Good luck on Opti.  You will do great !  it's not that bad !
Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

Hanneli xoxo
on 9/28/12 4:30 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12
Heyyyy are you from Sudbury ??

Cuter_w_Curves
on 9/28/12 5:34 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
OMG i love that place... I have one within 10 min of my home. *sigh*

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

niceeyes72
on 9/28/12 3:20 am - Cornwall, Canada
RNY on 03/23/12
Long before my surgery date I changed my thoughts about food.... I was thinking if I shouldn't have it post op, I don't need it now...... But that is just me.... What ever you decide....Enjoy it!!

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs
Clinic Weight: 325lbs
Clinic goal:190 lbs
Current Weight: 176.4lbs
My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

Monica M.
on 9/28/12 4:01 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
lol.. i can't even remember what i ate most of the day. For dinner, tho,i had a bowl of cereal.. lol.. what a fine last meal that was!! lol

Catw
on 9/28/12 4:06 am - Arnprior, Canada
I found out Tuesday afternoon that I was starting Opti on Wednesday morning, so as part of my celebration that I was actually getting surgery, and my last meal, we ordered out and I got Chicken Parm.  with spaghetti.

Don't forget it's not your "last meal" just the last one for a while.

Cathy

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/12 4:40 am - Guelph, Canada
 I don't remember what I had the whole day but I had home made Mac and cheese with pepper jack and havariti cheese and ham for dinner 

and for lunch the first day of opti.... I cheated and fell off the opti wagon.. But I got right back on and forgave myself and never looked back 
Niki L.
on 9/28/12 4:47 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
well i must say know one seemed to be bad i think i am going just keep doing what i am doing as i really want to change my life and have done so many changes to be ready and so true not my last meal just my last one for a bit

wants2Bfitagain
on 9/28/12 4:52 am
I wont be on opti for a little while still but already have my last supper planned. Red lobster escargot, lobster tail, and some shrimp
Yummy!!

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Most Active
Recent Topics