when did you eat

wants2Bfitagain
on 12/4/12 10:29 am
I am 1 month and doing great but looking for different food options kinda getting bored of eating same you know. I ho on egg face and got some ideas but when did you try
Bread well toast right now i eat eggsalad on melba toast but not the same not looking to eat it everyday but a sandwich i would kill for and what kind of bread?

Veggies like cucumber and green peper with greek yogurt onion dip

I can handle everything and dont dump on anything yet but dont want to push and try something too soon

One last question i have always been a pizza person could eat it everyday will i ever get to eat it again a thin crust of coarse still morning the loss of pizza i could give it up forever or do you eat it and how far out were you again like on occassion

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

4-Jane
on 12/4/12 10:36 am - Canada

Could you make mini Melba toast Pizzas arro with turkey pepperoni cheese and tomatoe sauce?  I'm a pizza fan too

Respectfully Jane
KathC
on 12/4/12 10:38 am
Ohh I love your questions! I was wondering the same about pizza, my family ordered one yesterday and I just wanted 1 bite!! But I did refrain!
Is the Greek yogurt onion dip the same as if you used sour cream?

My second chance... November 15, 2012

wants2Bfitagain
on 12/4/12 10:53 am
Oh i wanted a bit too so bad but didnt either and yes just like sour cream but yogurt for protein instead

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

highlandbear
on 12/4/12 11:48 am - Canada

When I have a craving for pizza I usually make my pizza out of egg and cheese crust or make pizza soup which is so wonderful. Now that I am thinking of it I will have to make some this weekend. Been way to long. I am over 3 years out and just had my first  slice of pizza this year. One slice did me.  I am not a bread eater never was but once in a blue moon I do make a sandwich and eat half. Sometimes I can handle it and other times no way.  I go for the whole wheat bread when I do have it

MissGlitter
on 12/4/12 4:58 pm - Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands
RNY on 09/07/12

1/2 Byblos whole wheat pita

55g Black forest ham

55g spinach

1/4 cup low fat feta

1/8 cup kraft pizza sauce 

223 calories, 8g fat, 22g protein, 4g sugar.  
Throw it in the oven for 7 mins to melt the cheese and crisp up the pita.  Awesome pizza! 

Dutch rusks - twice baked bread.  you can put literally everything on them! Per 2- 65 calories, 1g fat, 3g protein, 2g sugar.  Look for them by President's Choice.  

Click my name to see my timeline.  "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

zombiesugar
on 12/4/12 9:11 pm

You can also try cauliflower pizza crust.

I haven't attempted it yet but the pictures online look sooo tasty! Gotta try it soon.

http://www.google.ca/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1574&bih=898&q=cauliflower+pizza+crst&oq=cauliflower+pizza+crst&gs_l=img.3..0i10i24.217.4283.0.4470.24.14.1.9.9.0.137.1326.10j4.14.0.crnk_timediscountb..0.0...1ac.1.vS_CESsghYE

Patm
on 12/4/12 10:29 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The veggies and dip would be fine once you are on solids. I have tried the cauliflower pizza. It was good but still a lot of calories. Consider how much you can consume in a day. Consider how much protein you have to get in. I make my choices based on those two criteria. If it is not giving me something it is not worth the calories. I have had bread twice. Again it is mostly empty calories. Being a older i find I can not exercise enough to undo a bad choice and t just shows up on the scale.

KathC
on 12/4/12 11:25 pm

Oh I bought the greek yogurt onion dip this morning it is fantastic thank you!

My second chance... November 15, 2012

Most Active
Recent Topics