two ways to enjoy WLS friendly pizza

MellissaAnn
on 3/5/13 4:42 am - barrie, Canada

No Dough Pizza...

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/03/wheres-crust-pizza.html

I tried this one and made it with low fat cream cheese instead of full fat, ham, onions, mushrooms, black olives, green & red peppers and low fat cheese.

it turned out great.

Pinned Image

Cheeseburger Pizza...

http://cathe.com/low-carb-cheeseburger-pizza

Pinned Image

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

Hockeymom73
on 3/5/13 4:46 am
RNY on 11/21/12

Wow that looks awesome.  I wonder if my kids would eat it.

HW: 400.5 CW: 251.0 GW: 199

MellissaAnn
on 3/5/13 5:02 am - barrie, Canada

My 8 year old son loves it and he even gets to help make it and choose toppings which than makes it fun for him

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

2mar
on 3/5/13 4:50 am
RNY on 09/20/12

that looks really wonderful - and full of lean proteins. thanks for sharing.

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

willowraine
on 3/5/13 5:05 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
That looks really good! Can't wait until I can try it!

Referral Aug/11, transferred to HRRH May/12, Orientation July 4/12, Surgeon July 17/12,     RD, SW  Aug 3/12, RN Aug 22/12, Dr. Glazer/Sleep Study Sept/12, Surgeon Nov 2/12, 1st surgery date (cancelled due to to sickness) Dec 13/12, Re-scheduled for Feb 6/13

Amanda F.
on 3/5/13 5:55 am - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 01/10/13

This looks fantastic! I am definitely going to make these. I've noticed that when I mix protein powder into greek yogurt and microwave it, it takes on a bread-like consistency. So I think I will make this with some protein powder added.

Thanks for sharing!

Referral to Bariatric Program at TWH: 08/09/11     Orientation at TWH: 08/17/11                 Nurse Practitioner: 10/12/11
Social Worker: 12/02/11                                         Nutrition Class: 12/21/11                         Nutrition Assessment: 01/26/12
Psycho-Social Assessment: 05/31/12                      Meet Dr. Penner (TWH) 11/30/12            Pre-Admission: 12/10/12

Surgery Date: January 10, 2013
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

For more information on the Midtown Toronto Walking Club, please click here.

NorthernStar
on 3/5/13 5:58 am - London, Canada
RNY on 06/25/12

That looks really good! I haven't tried any creative pizza recipes yet but this one looks so easy I think I will give it a go this weekend.

*Lindsey*

Keeping off 133 lbs since 2012!

Referral to Bariatric Registry: May 2011   /   Surgery (HRRH): June 25, 2012         

LilyBugsMommy
on 3/5/13 6:01 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Looks good!

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/13 6:03 am - Straford, Canada

Thanks Melissa Ann, looks awesome.  Will make some this weekend coming!  I'm the protein hound and my wife is gluten free so this will work marvelously!  

SleeplessinAbitibi
on 3/5/13 7:58 am - Canada
VSG on 10/23/12

How do the numbers look for this? calories, carbs and protein?

Nathalie

“Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.” 

Most Active
Recent Topics