Fitbit question

Hennagirliegirl
on 6/22/13 3:46 am - Canada

There is a lot of talk about fitbit. Do people find it helps motivate? Is it the wristband that is being referred to? Where is the best place to purchase them? Do you feel it is a " must have"? 

If you could share your fitbit ditties that would be great! Tx

Terri

Darthmummy
on 6/22/13 4:19 am
I have a Zip and I don't use it for motivation yet. I'm just tracking right now until my surgery at the end of next month. Then I'll also use it to track my intake. It's interesting to see how active I'm not at this point. It'll be great to see that go up.
Lolabug
on 6/23/13 12:06 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/23/13

I'm doing exactly the same thing. Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

Diminishing Dawn
on 6/22/13 7:33 am - Windsor, Canada

Itreally depends on how you use it.   You have to MAKE your own motivation.   I had probably 45 people on my fitbit friends list and there are quite a few who must not wear theirs or don't do much exercise.  There are others that rock it out every week.  I picked someone that was similar to me in stats and decided to best them.  Then picked another person etc.  but you have to make yourself motivated.  No item gives you any motivation innately.     

Like Nike says, you just have to do it!

order it through a reputable dealer.  I bought mine on amazon

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics