Met with Surgeon

Bubbasphat
on 10/5/13 3:08 pm
Saw Surgeon Oct 4 at TWH, Dr. Rotstein will be doing the procedure, anyone have any experience with him?

went well i thought mostly question and answer session, sign some forms,do the optifast thing, i get 4 weeks of opti, oh joy

he is going to call with a date, surgery to be done at St Mikes in T.O. hoping before Christmas

starting to get my opti flavours ready, broth, S F popsicles etc etc

the opti journey begins with one shake

feels good to have one more step behind me, next is a pre op mtg date TBA and then the big day, so i'm getting there

Bub

gardeninggal
on 10/5/13 3:57 pm - Midland, Canada

Best wishes to you...been there and know that this community is here to help you all the way.  Check out the Opti tips on the search option.....you have started a huge step on your way to healthykiss

mispysmom
on 10/5/13 8:15 pm - elliot lake, Canada
i am halfway thru my 4 weeks.of opti....for me it hasnt been as bad as i thought....its alot of mind over matter, i still cook for my family, tho i do not sit.with them while they eat lol i rarely use the sf popcicles, probly cuz i cant fund any around in my town....but i swear i will.need a break.from.cucombers.soon lol good luck in your journey!!!

Amanda

ALOA2013
on 10/6/13 1:50 am - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Exciting!  Dr Rotstein is a fabulous doctor and St Mikes is a great hospital, you will be very pleased (I used to work there and know him as he worked with my previous boss).

All the best, everything is going to be great!

Cheers,

Lesliebroken heart

Bubbasphat
on 10/6/13 2:44 am
thanks i guess i was looking for some kind of re-assurance, i hadn't seen his name on here before
thanks for that little lift up

Bub

TammyS74
on 10/6/13 6:45 am - Canada

I will be riding the opti fast train in about 2 weeks I think.  I will be on that train for 3 weeks ugggg  Good Luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics