Reminder Cornwall Meeting

linda11665
on 2/5/14 10:37 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Hi Everyone, Just a reminder to all that we have a meeting every second Monday of the month.  Feb. 10,2014 is our next meeting, its at the Chateau Cornwall in the basement.  at 6pm.  All are welcome.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me [email protected]

Thank you

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Nerak
on 2/8/14 12:30 am - Canada

What happens at these meetings? How many people attend? What do people get out of going? Is it a mutual support group or is someone the "expert'? Can you give some details about the meeting? 

Thanks!

Nerak

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

linda11665
on 2/8/14 4:00 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Hi nerak, we talk about everything you need to know about gastric bypass.. I can consider myself an "expert" I'm on my third year.. We also talk a lot about stuff that is not related to gastric bypass... If you have any questions, we pretty much help each other . There are between two to ten people who attend...

hope this helps

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Most Active
Recent Topics