What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Patm
on 11/25/14 10:38 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope you enjoy the yoga. I keep meaning to go back as I did enjoy it. Some of my old joints could not do everything but the instructor was good at finding alternative moves for me.

Coffee night tonight. I have not been for awhile so hope to make it.

My laptop at home seems to have died over night. Now I will have to fight my DH to use the desktop. The laptop was an old one from work I took home when I had my RNY. It is an old Dell, is an inch thick and weighs a ton. Would make a good anchor. They do not want it back. I will have to move my fitbit synch to the desk top. Not sure if there are any ports left!

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l ham pea/lentil soup, yogurt

s simply bar

d salisbury steak, salad I have put a full serving in for the meat but last time I could only eat half

s tea

cal 936, carb 72.6, Pro 94.9

crqvingchange
on 11/26/14 1:16 am

I signed up today Pat, but I'm afraid some of my old joints will be uncooperative too.  Hopefully I will have a nice instructor like you did that will give me alternative moves.  Next week will be my first class.

Kathleen11
on 11/25/14 11:48 pm - Burlington, Canada

B - Spinach Feta Wrap - Starbucks

S - Banana

Lunch - 2 turkey pepperettes, 1 pepperjack cheese string

S - Tangerine

D - Refried beans, lean ground beef, cheese, FF sour cream, Salsa

S - Not sure yet.  Maybe some skinny pop

Lots of water, vitamins, an americano and maybe some tea

HW - 315

CW - Fluctuates between 156-163 since March!

RNY - Jan 11th, 2013

Zizzler
on 11/26/14 5:43 am

Where do you get pepper jack cheese string? Sound good. I only ever see cheddar, marble, mozzarella.

Kathleen11
on 11/26/14 6:08 am - Burlington, Canada

Wegmans in the states.  60 calories.  It's the wegmans brand and they also have weigh****chers 

Zizzler
on 11/26/14 6:23 am

I hope it comes to Canada, it would be great.

Most Active
Recent Topics