What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

birdiegirl
on 12/21/14 7:09 pm, edited 12/21/14 7:12 pm

RNY  5 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Lots on the go today including lunch with friends.   Heading into my previous work with chocolates for the staff afterward.

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

small banana

L - Caprese salad

D - 6 slices of bacon

2 slices of toast

S - Source dessert yogurt

2 s/f Jello with ff cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,125,  Carbs - 89 Grams,  Fat - 51 Grams,  Protein - 69 Grams

Not crazy about these stats so may change my dinner if I can get to the grocery store this afternoon

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 12/21/14 7:49 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb I hope you have fun with your friends at lunch. Usually your protein numbers are much higher.

Today it's swimming, and lots of cleaning up around the house, plus I'll throw in some laundry for good measure.

5 months post op

B. Chike before and after swimming

S. Lots of decaf coffee

L. Homemade chicken broth with mushrooms and chicken

S. Chocoloate peanut butter protein shake

D. Chicken, mushrooms and a little light Alfredo sauce with 1/4 whole wheat pasta

S. Fit Frappe protein hot chocolate.

Have a good day.

Zizzler
on 12/21/14 8:52 pm

Good morning.  Caprese salad is so yummy, awesome choice. Just work and the gym today, done all my shopping finally. Made a big pot of lentils and Onions last night, cheap and good comfort food for me.

B- premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - liberte plain Greek yogurt with sf blueberry syrup and blueberries

l - homemade lentils and onions

s - liberte plain Greek yogurt with sf blueberry syrup and blueberries, sf fruit punch water

D - lentils and onions

s - psyllium husk egg white wrap with nsa jam

all vits and water

have a good one everybody!

Patm
on 12/21/14 10:16 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. My niece served chili last night so it made my eating a little easier. I did manage to eat some things I shouldn't have. So back on the horse today. I have tried eating before swimming and after. Just before means I am burbing while swimming. Not ideal. So today I am trying having a snack in the morning then a late lunch after I do my lengths. See if this works better.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s hummus, carrots

l chili, yogurt

d scallops, broccoli, salad

s grapes?

cal 826, carb 94, prot 69.2

My carbs are high so may have something else besides grapes for a snack. I just wanted to eat them before they go bad.

crqvingchange
on 12/22/14 3:06 am

Hi Pat, I usually have a Chike protein shake at 6:30 and then swim at 8:30 til 9:30 then have another Chike at 11:00. The first solid food I have is around lunch. I get tired after I eat.

Zizzler
on 12/22/14 6:01 am

You could freeze the grapes, just freeze them spread out.

Karen M.
on 12/21/14 10:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Busy weekend leading up to a busy week! Tons of last minute running around to do and I still haven't figured out a gift for my parents which is stressing me. Ah well, tis the season! lol

8.5 years post-op

(I can tell you what I WONT be eating - little sugar-carb-bombs disguised as looking healthy )

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake sipped alongside my coffee

S - Greek yogurt, halo

L - 3 oz tuna salad on 2 melba toast and sliced cucumbers

S - same as lunch minus the melba toast

D - 3 oz BBQ steak, lemon-basil green beans and mushrooms

S - Chike protein iced coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 12/21/14 11:34 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope your dinner went well on the weekend. Sure sounded like a lot of work

Karen M.
on 12/21/14 11:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Thanks, Pat, it went extremely well! We had about 50 people for dinner (forgot to count!) - 4 turkeys, a ham, and ALL the fixings. I am in charge of the turkeys, ham, stuffing, gravy, and cranberries - so much work but so worth it to share a great meal with great friends :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 12/22/14 12:19 am - Toronto, Canada

That is so awesome that you continue this tradition. You're amazing lady!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics