What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

TanyaLH
on 1/9/15 5:29 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post op

steps 8912

Morning all

Just work and the gym today, no other plans....

B protein coffee, 1/4 c ff cottage cheese, 1 egg muffin

S 3/4 c greek yogurt

L 3 oz chicken burger, 1/2 c sweet kale salad

D 1 c pea and ham soup

S 3/4 c greek yogurt

be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 1/9/15 6:41 pm

5 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning - a little retail therapy this afternoon - dinner out.  Saw the movie "Wild" yesterday - I enjoyed both the book and the movie.

STEPS - 9030

EATS

B  - 2 large mugs of coffee

1 cup of eggbeaters scrambled with 1 slice of habanero cheese

S - 1 cup of strawberries with splenda

L - 5 oz tuna salad

D - California pizza kitchen - 2/3 of a Thai Crunch Salad plus 1 slice of Sicillian Pizza

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of Granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,147,  Carbs - 77 Grams,  Fat - 55 Grams,  Protein - 83 Grams

All water and vits - more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 1/9/15 7:38 pm, edited 1/9/15 7:39 pm

Good morning everyone.  Tanya your ham and pea soup sounds scrumptious and perfect for this cold weather. I was sorry to hear about your hair loss returning, mine has been falling out for the past 2 months and my ponytail is so tiny now.  Someone posted a while ago about a shampoo that they used that helped, but I can't remember the name of it.   I made some chili yesterday after seeing it on Karen's menu, and will have some today for lunch.  Barb enjoy your dinner out and don't spend too much during your retail therapy session.

We have guests coming over tonight and this was arranged be me so that I can get rid of all the chocolate, cheese and other temptations in the house.  My husband will ply them with wine and I will force the chocolate on them when they're tipsy.  They must know this is my plan because they are arriving in a taxi.

Today I will be cleaning and doing laundry (didn't get any done yesterday) and getting platters ready for guests.

5 months post op

B. Decaf coffee, poached egg with smoked salmon and a little Hollandaise

S. Fit and Light salted caramel Greek yogurt (bought on my last trip to the States)

L. Chili

S. Lots of decaf

D. Sliced turkey breast with mushrooms and a little gravy to help it slide down

S. Some slices of cheese and one cheese h'ordeurve 

Have a great day everyone.

Patm
on 1/9/15 9:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I have volunteered to work at the Pan Am games. I have my first meeting this morning. The building is down right on the lake in the harbour. I am not looking forward to having to walk to the building in this cold. If I didn't have to look nice I would wear my snow pants to keep warm.

Grocery shopping and baking this afternoon. Doing coffee hour at church tomorrow so need some goodies. I will also take the box of chocolates I have here to get rid of.

I will need to fill in my menu a bit more but so far this is it

b protein coffee , watermelon

l chili, yogurt

d salmon, salad

so far cal 600 carb 60  prot 70

Zizzler
on 1/9/15 11:23 pm

Omg I cried so much after seeing "wild", it was really moving. Started a gratitude journal this week and it seems to be helping me to feel happier and reduce stress.  What I do is simple, I write down 5 things that went well or that I am grateful for either in the morning on the way to work or at night before I go to sleep.  It really shifts my focus from the stress, helps me see that I already have everything I need to be happy, calms me down.  This routine makes me feel safe and centred and is helping me get through a really stressful period. Got the idea from reading a book from the library, I have done it in the past but it reminded me of how useful it can be. On another note, I weighed myself and I am *still* not in onederland yet, maybe next week eh?  Amazing how the negative self-talk started up when I saw the number on the scale, even though I only weigh once a week.  Ugh the emotional stuff, still hard, guess it will always be a work in progress eh?  Starting spin classes again for the first time in a long time either today or tomorrow, my thighs and butt will be sore, but in a good way :0)

4.9 months post op

b - premier protein shake

s -  decaf coffee with milk and sucralose

l - rotisserie chicken with mixed vegetables and/or salad

s - handful of almonds

d - lentils and onions

s - decaf orange pekoe tea with milk and sucralose, eggwhite psyllium wrap with pb and nsa jam

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Karen M.
on 1/9/15 11:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Gorgeous sunny day out there but cold, cold, cold! Have some errands to run today, visiting Andrew's mother who is in long-term care, may stop in to visit my parents, doing some cooking and fridge/kitchen organization to prepare for the coming week as my hours increase at work ('til 2 PM each day) and I will need to bring a lunch. Not sure what else other than "house stuff".

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Chike protein iced coffee

S - Greek yogurt, 10 grapes

L - 1 crumpet toasted and topped with old cheddar, bacon, and tomato; a few bites of garden salad with white balsamic honey-infused vinegar

S - regular muffin-sized crustless quiche; later: Premier protein shake

D - 3 oz BBQ pork tenderloin, a couple bites of rice, broccoli/cauliflower/carrot/edamame

S - not sure yet

Have a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

caramilk016
on 1/10/15 12:37 pm, edited 1/10/15 12:37 pm - Mississauga , Canada
RNY on 10/22/14

11 weeks post op

B - 1 small Whole Wheat Tortilla

- 3 tbsp tuna w/ mayo

L - 1/2 cup of potatoes w/lean ground pork

S- 1 small whole wheat tortilla

- 1 whole egg

- 1 slice deli ham

- 1 slice cheese

To drink - 2 cups tea with splash of 1% milk and 1 packet of Truvia (each tea)

I have no idea how many steps I took today, as I decided it was time to go through the many rubbermaid bins and boxes in my apartment. So I was hauling boxes, took some old stuff down to garbage, and recycling.. also cleaned apartment.

Most Active
Recent Topics