What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 2/26/15 8:27 pm

So the gumbo was as delish as it smelled?  do you put okra in it?

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/15 8:30 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Very good and yes I did put okra in it.  My head is so sore this morning that am almost empted to have it for breakfast too.  Pretty sure it would make my sinuses run and it might just help with the head lol

The movie you are going to see what really good.  I never read the book but did watch the movie and it was great.

birdiegirl
on 2/26/15 8:45 pm

Have the Gumbo!  Is your DH sick too?  hope its sinuses and not a cold.

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/15 8:49 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

When we talked last night, he had been sneezing all day.  He thought maybe it was just the first day back at work and the smells from the process plant as he was down there lots yesterday but today he just emailed me and he said his head is pounding too.  We likely were both getting sick before he went back.  We want to go to the cottage next weekend so we are both taking meds to get over whatever we have so we can still go.

new_me180
on 2/26/15 8:35 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. TGIF for sure. Always nice for the weekend to roll around no matter the weather.  That was a nice lunch for you yesterday Karen, lucky 'gal' and that pot pie sounds delish.

16 months post op

B - egg with ff cheese, mini protein muffin

L - flakes of chicken, cucumbers and light cream cheese

S - salmon, tbsp PB

D - Salmon and okra (not fried)

S- rest of the chicken flakes, cappuccino

Totals: calories 760, carbs 30, fats 42, protein 77

waters and bits in

Thanks CC for the suggestion yesterday. I just have to find one that agrees with me or just add more of the powder to almost everything. I think i'm doing better.

Seyenna
on 2/26/15 8:45 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

First time posting to this thread! Just shy of 2.5 months out.

B: 2 scrambled eggs, blended with some vanilla premier protein shake.

S: Greek yogurt

L: Premier protein shake, half frozen, blended with a few splashes of chai

D: Chicken breast with 2 tablespoons alfredo sauce, few florets of broccoli (if I can manage it)

Still struggling with plain water, so I'll be drinking some sugar free, watered-down iced tea. All vitamins. 

Have a great day everyone!

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

crqvingchange
on 2/26/15 9:01 pm

Welcome Seyenna.  A lot of people on the forum struggle with plain water post WLS and I am one of them.  Do you find that the Vanilla Premier Protein shake makes your scrambled eggs sweet?  I like the idea of blending it with Chai.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Seyenna
on 2/26/15 9:04 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I do! But I like it, a lot. Satisfies the sweet tooth I have. I also add a bit of cinnamon and they're delish. I bought this stuff before I had my WLS. It may seem a tad pricey but it's very concentrated and I have more than half a bottle left. It's SO good. I like it with both the chocolate and vanilla PP shakes.

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Zizzler
on 2/27/15 5:23 am

Hey there, good to see you posting. I love that chai sf syrup too, it is awesome!  

Patm
on 2/26/15 8:52 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I had a really bad eating day yesterday. Stress and lack of sleep and I let myself go. I stepped on the scale and was surprised it only showed a pound gain. I have a feeling it will show more tomorrow.

Last day of confusion at work. The noise around my desk is really amazing. I am definitely going swimming today just to get out of here. The director is driving me a little nuts but this will pass. Also if I get asked if I am doing alright one more time I may scream.

b  Frittatas–Spinach&Feta and Tomato & Havarti

l Grilled eggplant rolls.

d steak mushrooms, kale salad

TGIF

Most Active