What Are You Eating/Doing Today? (Saturday! )

Zizzler
on 3/6/15 9:04 pm, edited 3/7/15 6:49 am

Good morning everyone! Stepped on the scale this morning at it read 188! I am officially in the 180s now.  Wow, I am continually amazed with this tool, and very thankful this morning.  Today I will be hitting value village to hopefully find some clothing, then the gym.  I am reading the first book of the "Outlander" series and it is awesome!  I hope to be done by the time the 2nd part of Outlander appears on TV in April.  Anyone else going to be watching it?  Have a nice day everyone.

b - permier protein shake, sf Dasani pink lemonade, egg psyllium wrap with a little margarine and nsa jam

s - half a premier protein bar while I am out shopping and the gym, if needed

l - half a fillet of leftover pan seared herbed haddock on butternut squash puree

s - plain greek yogurt with sf banana Dasani added, handful of almonds

d - half a fillet of leftover pan seared herbed haddock on butternut squash puree

calories: 1024, protein: 112g, carbs: 51g, fat: 36g

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

birdiegirl
on 3/6/15 9:51 pm

RNY  5 Years 11 months Post Op

Morning

Congrats Zizzler on the loss.  I am going to suggest you change the topic to read (Saturday)!!  I really had to think for minute what day it was..lol

STEPS - 8890

EATS

B - 2 eggs and 1 egg white scrambled

S - Noosa snack size blueberry yogurt

L - 1 cup of chili

D - 6 oz kingklip

1/2 baked sweet potato

few bites of green beans

1 slice of hot sourdough

1 pat of butter

1 glass of chardonnay

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of L/F granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,179,  Carbs - 115 Grams,  Fat - 32 Grams,  Protein - 9- Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Zizzler
on 3/7/15 7:06 am

Oh no, I have changed it to Saturday, probably too late. I was out all day and just checked the postings now. Thank you for pointing that out.

crqvingchange
on 3/6/15 9:51 pm

Good morning everyone.  Zizzler you need to change the post title to Saturday.  Well done on making it to the 180's. I have read all of the Outlander books, and thoroughly enjoyed each one.  My friend and I went to see Diana Galaldon speak and we found her to be witty, and intelligent.  I have seen the first season of the TV show and in the beginning I was not sure about the casting but now I am happy with their choices.

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful.  We went to Langdon Hall and that place is magical.  DH said it was the best Valentine's Day present ever, lol.  Then we went and listened to live music and that was great.

Today I am going swimming because I want to make up for lost time, and truthfully I am taking it easy in the pool, so each day I want to try a little more.  Then we are meeting with a group of friends at a pub for dinner and drinks.

7 months post op

B. Protein Shake

S. Lots of decaf

L. Spring mix salad topped with grilled chicken, goat cheese, pecans and a raspberry vinaigrette

S. More decaf coffee

D.  I've checked out the menu online and I think I will have the seafood stuffed mushrooms

S. More decaf

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 3/6/15 11:28 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I had to Google Langdon Hall to figure out what it was and WOW, no wonder you two had such a nice time! What a wonderful VD getaway ;)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 3/7/15 7:09 am

I love that series, and was pretty ticked off when then stopped it in the fall until April.  5-6 months is a long time!  I am only 30 pages into the book and it is addictive, even though I know what happens!  great writer!

NewMe2.0
on 3/6/15 10:19 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Congrats on the 180's Zizz..you are doing great!

Vicky

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

Zizzler
on 3/7/15 7:10 am

Thank you, loss has slowed so I am including more of these mini-goals to keep me motivated.

Karen M.
on 3/6/15 11:05 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Holy crap, WHAT day is it?! Don't harsh on my Saturday bliss.

Quiet weekend ahead (I think), going to see either Selma or Still Alice, will do the "parent visit run" (both mine and Andrew's), a few errands, not sure what else!

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x several over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - 1 scrambled egg with peppers and onion, 2 slices bacon  (ok maybe 3, because bacon.)

L - 1/2 wrap stuffed with tuna and veggies, handful of grapes

S - other 1/2 of the wrap

D - carby comfort - 3 perogies with bacon, onions, a little sour cream

S - not sure - veggies & dip maybe OR some popcorn if we head to the movies today

Have a great SATURDAY!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 3/7/15 7:13 am

lol I know, I posted then ran out and did not get bac****il an hour ago.  Its fixed now, better late than never I guess eh?

Most Active
Recent Topics