What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 3/22/15 6:23 pm

Good morning everyone.  Today will be my last post for a couple of weeks as I am heading to Florida early tomorrow.  While in Florida I hope to swim everyday and make good food choices, protein first.

Today will be finishing up paperwork, finish packing, nap, and an early to bed night.  While in Florida I won't be able to weigh myself which I know will drive me crazy.  

8 months post op

B. Atkins shake (I am trying to get through these, DH bought them for me)

S. Tim Horton's whole wheat breakfast wrap with turkey sausage

L. The other half of the breakfast wrap

S. Greek yogurt Raspberry Lemon

D. Beef Chili

S. Greek Yogurt caramel macchiato

Have a great day everyone.  See you in a couple of weeks.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 3/22/15 7:48 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

CC, have a wonderful vacation! Sunshine and swimming sounds like the perfect start to spring - enjoy every minute of it.

Work today with a crazy-busy couple of weeks ahead - I knew it was coming and now that it's here, I'm pooped in anticipation lol  Have a couple of errand to run after work (my vacuum cleaner is on its last legs, I'm open to reasonable suggestions that don't include spending a gajillion dollars on a Dyson), home for dinner and the goal is to remember to watch Big Brother Canada premier at 8PM as my best girlfriend's son Bobby made it on the show (he's a gentle soul, I fully expect him to be evicted first lol). Not sure what else other than feeding my Bates Motel and Saul addiction. Awww TV... it just keeps giving and giving....

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek (apple pie), a few grapes

L - baby spinach salad with 3 oz chicken, feta, berries and almonds, poppy seed dressing

S - crustless quiche

D - 3-4 oz chicken (I may need to rethink this, I'm already eating chicken for lunch), lemon-basil green beans & mushrooms

S - not sure yet

Have a marvelous Monday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 3/22/15 8:55 pm - Toronto, Canada

LOL I always wanted to do the show, but I couldn`t take the bickering of the kids!! They would kick me out because, but I could scheme well and hang in there for a bit. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 3/22/15 9:01 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I usually can't even stand to watch the show, let alone participate. lol

I had a laugh yesterday when I checked out the Big Brother Canada web site and watched his intro video - this is stepping WAY out of his comfort zone.

He's Bobby Hlad from Oakville and his mom (my bestie) is a tad frantic about all of this. LOL

Karen

kellybelly333
on 3/22/15 9:04 pm - Toronto, Canada

If he's stepping out of his comfort zone, I can't believe he did it either!! I might take a look, but I haven'****ched it in years. I'm so behind in TV and movies. Finally finished Gone Girl and we watched the movie last night. Both book and movie were great!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

pegawatt
on 3/23/15 2:53 am - Canada

such a great movie hubby said he never thought a women could be so psycho

Karen M.
on 3/23/15 8:30 am - Mississauga, Canada

Nnnnnoooooo!! No spoilers, pegawatt!! I'm watching that movie tomorrow night!! LOL

Ever wish you could "un-read" stuff? hahaha

Karen

kellybelly333
on 3/23/15 11:58 pm - Toronto, Canada

They spoiled it at the Oscars...big time. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/15 3:15 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

You know pretty fast she is psycho so no spoiler there lol If you read the book, you can tell by about chapter two lol

libra1
on 3/22/15 8:06 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good morning everyone,

I had a wonderful time in Paris! Now it is back to reality, and the reality is -- I gained 5 lbs. Back on that horse!!

Have a great day!

Today’s menu is…

B- Oatmeal, cinnamon and ground flax                                                      

Snack-coffee X 2

L-Cottage cheese

Snack-Greek Yogurt

D-Angus meatballs and diced tomatoes

Snack- Greek Yogurt

Most Active
Recent Topics