What are you doing/eating today? (Saturday)

Zizzler
on 5/1/15 7:34 pm, edited 5/1/15 7:34 pm

Good morning everyone!  Supposed to be a beautiful weekend weather-wise, finally eh?  Plan to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible before the bugs arrive. I plan to take my dogs on some walks and do some gardening and yard work.  I might have a bbq on Sunday, its supposed to go up to 23 degrees!  This morning I have my yoga class, a nice way to start my day. How will you be enjoying the beautiful weather? 

8 months post op

b - premier protein shake, decaf coffee with milk and sf butter rum davinci syrup

s - 1 eggwhite psyllium wrap with a little nsa jam, later... sf nesfruta banana strawberry water

l - vegetable mix (wax beans with a few  carrots) with marble cheese on top, fried extra lean kielbasa

s - celery sticks with marble cheddar and blue cheese dressing or p28 pb (see what I am in the mood for)

d - same as lunch, leftovers

s - microwave cheese "chips" with a little greek yogurt onion dip

all water and vits

Have a nice day everyone!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

birdiegirl
on 5/1/15 7:35 pm

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

Golfing with my girlfriends this morning - going to be a beautiful day for walking the course.  Home tonight for dinner

STEPS - 4838

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Leftover grilled swordfish - 3 oz with leftover grilled veggies

L - 1 oz hard Parmesan reggiano

Medium honey crisp apple

D - 2 cups of sweet kale salad

1 slice of lean meatloaf with 1/3 cup of habanero cheese melted on top

roasted veggies with goat cheese

S - Source yogurt/Stewed splenda rhubarb/2 TB of fibre one cereal/Cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,152,  Carbs - 94 Grams,  Fat - 45 Grams,  Protein - 75 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

www.obesityhelp.com-group-ontario_keeping_it_real/http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_keeping_it_real/

RE-GAIN TO LOSE:  Lost 20 - "10 to go"

Patm
on 5/1/15 9:37 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Zizzler and all. It is a gorgeous day. Off soon for a walk with the dog. Unfortunately I have a Panam training today 10 - 2:30. I think I will bike to the training. I keep changing my mind. I really should run some errands after and the car would be better. Will see how I feel after the walk.

A few weeks ago I picked up frozen mahi mahi at Costco. I actually quite like it. Since I am not much of a fish eater this is good. So that will be dinner.

While at costco I also picked up a pair of red pants. I did not realise they were like leggings. Picture tweedle dee and tweetle dum from Alice in wonderland. The thin legs and big middle. That was the image that came to mind when I put them on. So I need to return them today or tomorrow

I am taking lunch with me to the training but may end up having  what they are providing.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

s banana (seems to be helping with the cramps)

l ocean's tuna snack, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d mahi mahi, salad

s cheese crackers

cal 1093, carb 101 prot 98

crqvingchange
on 5/1/15 9:58 pm

Good morning everyone.  Zizzler like you I will be enjoying the nice weather doing yardwork and maybe later going to listen to live music on the patio.  Tonight DH and I may be going to the movies, and I have a 100 calorie bag of Skinny Pop if we do.

9 months post op

B. Large decaf skinny latte

S. 1 scrambled egg with Mexicana cheese, pico de gallo and a slice of tomato wrapped up in a small whole wheat tortilla

L. mango salad and grilled shrimp

S. Greek yogurt in apple pie flavour

D. Bacon wrapped scallops and 1/4 cup of Barilla Plus pasta

S. Skinny Pop popcorn at the movies

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 5/2/15 2:04 am - Mississauga, Canada

Your "Tweedle Dee/Dum" analogy cracked me right up - perfect visual! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 5/1/15 11:09 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

23 months post op

step 9461

Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and the beautiful weather :)

I am going to enjoy the morning outside then off to work for a late shift.

B 1/2 c steel cut oats w/ dates and walnuts, coffee

S 1 c homemade protein shake

L Spicy peanut satay tuna (85 gr) 4 cucumber slices, 3 melbas

D 2 eggs scrambled w/ goat cheese, gr peppers, onion and ham 1/2 sl ww toast

S tea

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 5/2/15 2:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake (chocolate - I am totally not feeling it, may return, blah)

S - missed

L - crustless quiche, cucumber slices

S - apps - cheese & crackers, "chips" and salsa (baked parm chips and homemade salsa fresca)

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun, a couple of bites of Caesar salad, a couple of bites of double-stuffed baked potato

S - likely just coffee/tea

Have a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics