GNC Total Lean Products

SmallPlates
on 5/4/15 8:21 am - Canada

Has anyone used the GMC Total Lean, Lean Shakes products?

I was thinking of trying their 12-week challenge, while waiting for my Orientation Appointment.

SmallPlates HW: 281 ~ Referral May 14 W 268 BMI 43 Bloodwork June 3  Orientation GGH June 4.  NP June 15 W 264 RD/SW July 7  Sleep Study KW Aug 4 Trio Aug 17  Cracving Change Sept Sept 10, 17. 24  Trio Oct 19 

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/15 9:10 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I buy the RTD Total Lean Shakes all the time.  I don't have a Costco near me and I don't like Premier shakes so they are perfect for me.  Not sure what their 12 week challenge is but I just have one in the morning.

KristieA
on 5/4/15 10:01 am - Orillia, Canada

I like the GNC Total Lean ready Shakes.   With the price going up on the Premier ones and the ingredient change I was in search of something different.   I really like the strawberry one ice cold. They also have a twist cap so you can reseal them. 

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Nikki101
on 5/4/15 9:22 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I've been drinking the ready made ones in strawberry and vanilla for about a month now. Best tasting ones I've found so far,  and no Costco near me to even try the others.

I don't know what the challenge is but they're not bad for taste. 

HFA70
on 5/5/15 9:19 pm, edited 5/5/15 9:20 pm

I agree with the other responses.  They taste good, much better than the Premier Shakes from Costco,  GNC is pricey though.  I get my protein powder from Popeye's.  They will let you try favours before you buy them. You have to mix them with water or milk,  but they mix really well. 

SmallPlates
on 5/6/15 2:01 pm - Canada

Thanks for all the replies.  I live in Stratford, and need a family member to take me to Waterloo so that I can shop at GNC.

The 12-week challenge in on the GNC website.  Basically, 2 meals a day and shakes/fruit a day for 12 weeks.  I guess it is more of a challenge to yourself. 

I figure if I am going to be serious about this journey, then I should start with this while I wait for appointments, etc.

SmallPlates HW: 281 ~ Referral May 14 W 268 BMI 43 Bloodwork June 3  Orientation GGH June 4.  NP June 15 W 264 RD/SW July 7  Sleep Study KW Aug 4 Trio Aug 17  Cracving Change Sept Sept 10, 17. 24  Trio Oct 19 

Most Active
Recent Topics